Head of Marketing Operations at Favor
| Austin | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:04 a.m. (CST) on Tuesday, October 12, 2021
We are looking for a Head of Marketing Operations to lead the team tasked with the production and deployment of all CRM, promotion and incentive campaigns to support Customer and Runner growth and retention. This role will report into the Sr. Director, Integrated Marketing and will help support technology implementation, campaign/journey mapping, and process improvements to achieve overall CRM and marketing goals!
- Build out the marketing operations team through recruitment, hiring and coaching.
- Manage the marketing operations team and facilitate process driven collaboration with other key stakeholders across the organization to ensure planning, implementation, and execution of omni-channel campaigns.
- Provide leadership and technical expertise to the Marketing Operations team on a day to day basis, ensuring success of campaign goals.
- Develop and optimize scalable processes and other key performance indicators to ensure the team is deploying work in an efficient, timely, and high quality manner for Email, Push, SMS, and In-app channels.
- Coordinate schedule coverage of the marketing operations team across peak business hours including nights and weekends to support real-time business needs.
- Cultivate a zero error rate culture on the team by implementing repeatable processes and programs.
- Design, implement, and evolve process flows for campaign production, ensuring on time and quality delivery.
- Create and execute new processes to improve marketing automation efficiency and effectiveness.
- Identify and refine planning and operational solutions to continually improve team efficiency and effectiveness and increase marketing communications delivery and optimization.
- Create strong relationships with internal teams including Marketplace Balance, CRM, Product and Business Analytics to align on needs and expectations.
- Lead regular meetings to create accountability plan across teams, document usage plans, resources needed, and assess effectiveness.
- Communicate regularly with stakeholders on schedules, new platform capabilities, campaign and channel insights, etc.
- Work closely with the Sr. Director of Integrated Marketing, CRM and Creative leadership on resource planning to handle total workload on all content creation and production for campaign needs.
- Oversee digital asset management process related to campaign execution for applicable channels.
- Monitor performance metrics to drive activation, engagement, retention & reactivation by analyzing channel level campaign performance, contact database health and process effectiveness.
- Build processes working with campaign and channel analytics in collaboration with the CRM planning team and business analytics to deliver campaign reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years leading a team of Marketing/CRM/Operations professionals.
- 5+ years deploying CRM campaigns (Email, Push, SMS, In-app) using an enterprise Campaign Management solution or ESP, such as Braze or similar platform.
- Experience managing CRM projects from end to end.
- In-depth knowledge of CRM, marketing automation and personalization programs including strategy, technology and operational execution.
- Understanding of best practices in development and delivery of CRM communications.
- Expert knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Familiarity with CRM and marketing automation programs and processes.
- Experience building, motivating and leading teams to successful results while improving functions and processes.
- Process and detail oriented individual with a passion for digital marketing, customer communication strategy and technology platforms.
- The ability to work in a high pressure environment where prioritization is a requirement.
- Ability to learn rapidly and take advantage of new concepts, business models and technologies.
- Experience managing production and execution for 3rd party paid media +on-site Owned & Operated media is a plus.
- Outstanding written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal skills, with an ability to communicate clearly, both in writing and verbally.
- Positive attitude and solution-oriented approach to work.
At Favor, we believe that to Run Texas, we need to represent Texas. By putting Community First, we honor the diversity of our backgrounds and experiences through sharing our unique voices. Our community grows when we challenge ourselves to learn and see the world from another’s view. We are committed to growing a team with different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer.
Read Full Job Description