Influencer Marketing Manager at Literati
!Sorry, this job was removed at 1:47 p.m. (CST) on Thursday, March 5, 2020
Based in the Bohemian Cowboy capital of the world, Austin, Texas, Literati is a new kind of bookseller. Our mission is simple: to make parents and children love reading together by building a community that sparkles with life, curiosity, and imagination. We have more investors than employees, so if you’re a team player, an expert with a beginner’s mind, a rainmaker, or have a hint of alchemy up your sleeve, then we definitely want to talk with you!
Literati is looking for an experienced Influencer Marketer to join our world class marketing team here to build our influencer marketing program from scratch. We are looking for someone who is scrappy, knows how to influence influencers, and ultimately someone who is not afraid of reaching out to and engaging micro, medium, and large scale influencers, especially celebrities. If this sounds like a fun challenge, we’d love to hear from you!
What You'll Do....
- Build out performance oriented large scale influencer program from the ground up, including brand ambassadors, micro-influencers, regular influencers and large scale deals with celebrities.
- Test untraditional influencer methods across all digital platforms.
- Own communication with all parties, executing campaigns from concept to conclusion.
- Track, measure and analyze performance across all campaigns and make strategic optimizations to achieve KPIs. Uplevel learnings to adapt and build improved strategies over time
- Build team to run best practice influencer program in house
Who You Are....
- Scrappy and confident, you’re equally ready to crank through 1,000 emails and get on a call with a top celebrity
- Think big, you want to create something big, meaningful and top of the line
- Thoughtful, you care about what works and use that information to define how you attack the problem
What You'll Need....
- Experience building an Influence Marketing program out for a Direct-to-Consumer or B2C company, or equivalent
- Extremely high organizational skills and exhibit resourcefulness
- Ability to communicate and present information effectively and concisely, both internally within a team environment and to partners
- Demonstrate initiative to suggest and implement new ideas
- Possess strong interpersonal and priority-setting skills to identify and determine steps needed to accomplish assigned tasks and execute them
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and adjust to new priorities as required
Literati is dedicated to cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion and connectedness. We believe in the power of literature as a transformative form of technology that helps us see, and reflect upon, our common humanity. A great workplace should do the same—see, reflect, and celebrate the experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, and talent of a diverse array of people. In recruiting for our team, we welcome the unique contributions that all potential candidates can bring in terms of their education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, gender identity and expression, nationality, age, languages spoken, veteran’s status, religion, neurological and physical ability, sexual orientation, and beliefs.
Read Full Job Description