Influencer Marketing Manager at Whole Foods Market
- Develop and execute strategic organic and sponsored storytelling opportunities (inclusive of content, experiences, and events) for Whole Foods Market’s influencer channel that align with business, program and reputational goals and priorities.
- Author detailed influencer briefs, syncing with other consumer comms and marketing channels to identify potential integrated opportunities.
- Manage influencer campaigns and relationships throughout the entirety of their lifecycles including talent identification and vetting, pitching, negotiations, content ideation, production, analytics and more.
- Research, identify and surface influencers that authentically represent and reach new and existing Whole Foods Market customers across various social media channels, blogs and emerging platforms.
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with brand relevant influencers, agents and managers.
- Track, analyze and produce insightful reports surrounding influencer activity using tools like CreatorIQ, Facebook Collabs Manager, etc. to prove ROI and to advise on future optimizations of our strategy, KPIs and best practices.
- Collaborate with social media and paid media teams to create stronger connection between owned and paid content by engaging with and leveraging influencer activity organically and/or in paid (paid media ads, whitelisting, boosting, etc.) when/where appropriate.
- Mange influencer production timelines and content calendars, as well as facilitate internal and external content reviews.
- Coordinate legal, financial and administrative needs associated with influencer programming including contracts, new vendor onboarding and invoicing.
- Monitor and maintain strong understanding of activity from competitors, other aspirational brands and influencer culture to gauge trends and inspiration in a consistently changing landscape.
- 3-5 years of relevant in-house or agency consumer comms marketing experience (influencer marketing, public relations, social media) required. Retail marketing experience is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Communications preferred.
- Proven track record of leading influencer activations that have met and/or exceeded business goals.
- Established relationships with influencers, talent managers and agencies in the food, lifestyle, wellness and fitness categories.
- Experience managing budgets, timelines and negotiating contracts.
- Experience using influencer marketing platforms to identify and vet talent and manage and measure campaigns.
- Experience with influencer and social media analytics, with a proven ability to convert data into actionable insights and recommendations.
- In-depth knowledge of social media and emerging platforms (experience working with creators on TikTok is a plus) to determine how brand owned channels can benefit from, complement, or supplement influencer activity.
- Understanding of how to utilize influencer content in a paid capacity, i.e. paid media ads, whitelisting, boosting, etc.
- Experience developing and planning experiential activities and virtual events and productions.
- Proactive problem-solving skills: ability to anticipate obstacles and quickly generate alternate solutions/ideas, changing course as needed.
- Strategic thinker willing to push the envelope and bring fresh, innovative ideas to life.
- Able to work collaboratively and independently, multitask and manage a varied, high-volume workload efficiently and smoothly.
At Whole Foods Market, we provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all Team Members and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, marital status, disability, or any other legally protected characteristic. Whole Foods Market hires and promotes individuals solely based on qualifications for the position to be filled and business needs.