Manager of Product Marketing
Manager, Product Marketing
Location: Austin, TX
ClearDATA is seeking a Manager of Product Marketing. The ideal candidate is an intellectually curious individual, independent and self-motivated who thrives in an entrepreneurial environment. This role is based in Austin, TX where you'll collaborate with leaders across numerous go-to-market functions and with key members of our executive team.
This position will report directly to the Chief Marketing Officer.
As Manager, Product Marketing you will be responsible for defining and executing the go-to-market strategy for ClearDATAs enterprise software platform, including but not limited to leading:
What You’ll Do :
- Go to market: Lead segmentation, target market identification, market/customer requirements gathering, personas, value prop development, key differentiators and messaging, competitive intelligence.
- Product/Solutions: Plan and execute cross-functional go-to-market activities for product launches and enhancements.
- Sales Enablement: Liaise with Product Management to create sales enablement collateral including sales decks, product sheets, presentations/videos, demo scripts, competitive battle cards, and objection handling kill-sheets.
- Training: Partner with Product Mgmt/Training to create the training that teaches Sales and market facing roles on how to sell our platform
- Demand Generation: Partner with broader marketing team to produce clear, compelling, and persuasive value props and content for generating demand and nurturing leads.
- Market intelligence: be the expert on ClearDATA’s buyers in each segment, how they buy and their buying criteria; use this knowledge to inform product management, sales, marketing and business development.
- Competitive analysis: identify our actual and potential competitors and evaluate their strategies. Assess their relative strengths and weaknesses and devise counter-strategies. Win/loss analyses. Educate salespeople on competitive positioning strategies.
- Value positioning and messaging: Determine the key benefits, market differentiation, customer value, and the positioning of ClearDATA’s enterprise software platform across multiple markets; such as payors, life sciences, providers and HCIT.
- Work with customers to build out case studies, proven value, testimonials, references.
What Will Make You Stand Out :
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 7 – 10 years experience in product marketing, spanning all or several of the following markets: payor, life sciences, provider and HCIT.
- Technical experience with SaaS and cloud computing solutions a plus
- Pragmatic Marketing certified a plus
- Proven track record in partnering and collaborating with product management
- Ability to operate at a strategic level to define new market opportunities and assess product-market fit but also to work tactically to drive projects to successful completion
- Clear thinker and communicator with excellent written and oral communication
- Proven problem solver, able to discern the crux of an issue and use good judgement in recommending practical solutions
- Ability to take complex discussions, market and customer requirements and distill into simple, clear and concise messaging and direction.
- Effective story telling
Why You’ll Like Working Here:
- A dynamic company that rewards high-performers.
- Be on the cutting edge of new technologies and services.
- Collaborative team environment that values multiple perspectives and fresh thinking.
- Servant leadership Management.
- Business-casual dress code.
- Flexible working hours.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, Life and 401K.
- Unlimited Vacation.
- Stock options.
ClearDATA is an EEO/AA employer M/F/V/D