Marketing Associate, Digital
Vista is looking for a Marketing Associate to advance the firm's corporate marketing strategies to key constituents including the broader software market, our portfolio of companies, our investors, and the technical and general talent market.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Marketing Associate will have a strong marketing generalist background, with deeper expertise in select areas such as digital, marketing technology, brand and creative. Exposure to demand generation and go-to-market strategy execution is ideal.
The ideal candidate will be a natural communicator and marketer with experience in financial services and/or the software industry. Must be a highly motivated, self-starter with a passion for achieving excellence in everything they do who appreciates a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
This role is based in Austin, Tx and is for an immediate start.
- Own all executions of the current marketing-technology ecosystem -- including, but not limited to: Digital Communications, Email Automation, Website Management, Reporting & Analytics
- Partner on marketing KPIs and reporting with focus on uncovering insights and trends to help optimize future programs
- Collaborate on strategy with internal stakeholders, the marketing team, and agencies to offer subject matter expertise, execution and ongoing management of our brand and go to market strategies
- Partner on owned and earned market strategies from conception to completion, including crafting strategy design points, collaborating with internal stakeholders and leading agencies to successful outcomes
- Provide creative direction for brand interpretation to our design partners for use in digital marketing channels; leverage a standardized approach that still allows for unique interpretations and creativity
- Partner with our IT organization on the marketing technology stacks used in support of all marketing and communication capabilities
- Understanding and application of innovative digital strategies and multichannel application to confidently direct a digital-first marketing approach
- Experience with evolving marketing technology stacks, managing third party technical experts and partnerships with Vista's IT organization
- Appreciation for data-driven decision making, marketing analytics and operational processes as a driver of overall marketing efficacy
- Strong project management skills with ability to build collaborative working relationships and understands how to optimize resources to meet objectives
- Excellent writing and editing skills and a natural storyteller with the ability to contribute to executive presentations and thought leadership strategy
- Creative judgment and guidance, with an eye for design and visual aesthetics, and the ability to communicate and manage ideas
- Autonomous, self-starter with the ability to navigate ambiguity promote innovative ideas and opportunities to a diverse set of stakeholders across a matrixed organizational environment
- Marketo Certification is a plus
- Minimum 5+ years of marketing experience with a focus on digital strategies and technology
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing, communication, business administration or similar field with preference for advanced degrees and education
ABOUT VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
Vista Equity Partners is a U.S.-based investment firm with offices in Austin, Chicago, New York City, Oakland, and San Francisco with more than $46 billion in cumulative capital commitments. Vista exclusively invests in software, data, and technology-enabled organizations led by world-class management teams. As a value-added investor with a long-term perspective, Vista contributes professional expertise and multi-level support towards companies to realize their full potential. Vista's investment approach is anchored by a sizable long-term capital base, experience in structuring technology-oriented transactions, and proven management techniques that yield flexibility and opportunity.