Marketing Automation Analyst at Blackbaud
Looking for a results-driven marketing automation power-user to join our Marketing Automation Team. As a highly valued team member within our Corporate Marketing Center of Excellence, you will ensure we are executing best-in-class marketing automation campaigns that effectively optimize audience segmentation, cadence and creative throughout the channel mix (email, real-time web personalization, events, etc.) to drive conversion, retention and expansion outcomes. This position is both technical and strategic in focus. We are looking for a self-motivated individual who thrives in a dynamic environment while defining and owning new processes and identifying opportunities for process improvements.
- Create, manage and execute Marketing programs utilizing the Marketo platform
- Coordinate elements from multiple teams to execute on deliverables for marketing programs, campaigns and projects.
- Experience with Marketo native features (real-time personalization, ABM, etc.) and third-party integrations (ON24, WebEx, Swoogo, Uberflip, etc.)
- Advise/align with marketing automation team & requestors on best practices with regard to marketing automation capabilities and recommended approaches
- Plan and implement action based nurturing programs in Marketo that target all stages of prospect development, from cold nurtured leads to engagement to closed opps to expansion for aligned area.
- Assist in driving marketing infrastructure for the Marketing Automation platform including scoring, multi-touch nurture, profiling, targeted content, database health, etc.
- 3-5+ years marketing automation experience (Marketo strongly preferred).
- Knowledge of email deliverability topics and best practices for both marketing and non-marketing emails.
- Experience with Salesforce CRM, and previous experience configuring and rolling out the integration of SaaS marketing technology platforms (for example: Marketing Automation and CRM, or Marketing Automation and Events, etc.)
- Technology literate and experience working with APIs, platform integrations and marketing data.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Excellent time, project management, analytic and reporting skills (Marketo, Salesforce, Qlik, etc.)
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Naturally curious and highly proactive.