Marketing Automation Lead – Austin, TX
Amherst is revolutionizing the way U.S. real estate is priced, managed and financed in order to unlock opportunities for all market participants. Driven by data, analytics and technology, Amherst has a 20-year history of anticipating where the next risks and opportunities are likely to emerge and designing actionable strategies for investors to capitalize on opportunities across residential real estate, commercial real estate and public securities. Amherst, along with its affiliates and subsidiaries, has more than 1,000 employees, $5 billion under management and approximately $15 billion under advisement and oversight. In 2019, Bungalo sold its 250th home, and Amherst managed 25,000th home. To learn more, please visit www.amherst.com.
Amherst is seeking a Marketing Automation Lead to oversee strategy and management of automated marketing systems and processes, development, implementation and optimization of all programs. The candidate will be responsible for delivering personalized email, mobile and site experiences that nurture consumers throughout their entire lifecycle from lead generation to post-purchase.
Our ideal candidate is a leader: hungry, inquisitive, proactive, energetic, driven, and inspiring. We’re especially interested in data-driven candidates who have a growth mindset and are never finished optimizing and continue to focus on delivering better results.
Marketing Automation Strategy
- Drive strategy and execution of Marketing Automation programs to onboard, nurture, convert, and develop loyalty and advocacy
- Develop engaging customer journeys with personalized, targeted and relevant content and recommendations across email, SMS, on site messaging, push notifications and in-app messaging
- Partner with our product and sales teams to develop scalable personalized campaigns that are seamlessly integrated with the product experiences
- Create opt in growth strategies across multiple channels and serve as lead capture authority across the organization
- Oversee the day-to-day creative and messaging strategy of email and other push campaigns
- Collaborate closely with creative team to develop artwork and copy to fulfill channel objectives
Audience Management & Segmentation
- Oversee audience segmentation strategies, including lifecycle, behavioral and geographic, based on insights gathered across all channels (email, social, paid media, customers)
- Customize creative and messaging based on segment-specific insights to make our programs highly relevant and effective in driving action for our audiences
Testing, Reporting & Technical
- Establish and manage a rigorous A/B testing platform to optimize productivity, deliverability, and customer engagement
- Responsible for email and automation Quality Assurance from design rendering to email functionality and lifecycle program functionality
- Establish KPIs and configure reports to proactively monitor campaign success and business results
- Partner with our tech team to improve back-end automation and data structure
- Strong understanding of CAN-SPAM and opt-in regulations and ability to enforce list hygiene best practices
- Minimum 5 years of experience in CRM, Marketing Automation, or Lifecycle Marketing
- Experience with enterprise level automation tools like Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Pardo, Exact Target, Marketo, Eloqua, Watson Marketing, etc…
- Proficiency in A/B and multivariate testing and analytics tools, especially Google Analytics
- Strong analytical skills and with data driven approach to problem solving
- Excellent project management skills and high attention to detail, with the ability to lead and manage multiple time-sensitive projects under tight deadlines
- Knowledge of coding email HTML a plus
- Strong Excel and data modeling skills are all plusses
- Experience and confidence to quarterback projects across cross-functional teams
What we offer:
Amherst is a privately held corporation located in West Austin with beautiful views of Lake Austin and the loop 360 bridge in a modern work-space with open floor plans.
- A competitive compensation package, annual bonus, 401k match
- Flexible PTO, 8 paid holidays
- Employer-paid benefits (medical, dental, vision, health savings account)
- Professional career development and reimbursement
- Employee referral program
- On-premise fitness center, locker rooms
- Monthly lunch stipends, fully stocked kitchen with snacks/drinks
- Monthly/quarterly office events!
Amherst is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or veteran status, and encourage all applicants to apply.