Marketing Campaigns Manager
At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's build on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
As the Marketing Campaigns Manager on Ping Identity's Demand Generation team, you will plan, execute and measure marketing campaigns that drive demand to generate qualified sales opportunities and influence pipeline. You are creative, proactive, hands-on and have the ability to manage deadlines and work collaboratively in a very fast-paced, highly dynamic environment.
- Manage and execute new and existing demand generation programs and tactics to drive leads that contribute to sales pipeline growth and revenue
- Develop and execute on ongoing inbound and outbound campaigns across a variety of product offerings, solutions, verticals and personas
- Work with cross functional team including Product Marketing, CTO office, Product Management, Field Marketing, and Sales to drive relevant content and messaging to market
- Track and analyze the results of campaigns, to refine and optimize
- Manage lead flow and process including lead nurture, lead score, lead views
- Work with inside sales on campaign training and lead follow-up
- Communicate regularly with the sales team on announcements for upcoming campaigns, status on current campaigns, and results on completed campaigns
Required skills and experience:
- 5-10 years of marketing experience in a demand generation capacity, planning and executing campaigns
- Experience marketing within a B2B, enterprise-level sales environment
- Strong track record of driving new revenue and accelerating pipeline
- Strong skills in utilizing marketing tools, including CRM (Salesforce) and marketing automation (Marketo)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in dynamic, fast-paced, team environment
- Strong ability to multi-task while keeping priorities in the proper order
- Solid project management skills with keen attention to details
- Strong team player with high energy and positive "can do" attitude