Marketing Coordinator at Khoros
We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator on the Demand Generation + Events team at Khoros. Together we are responsible for building awareness and generating quality leads by creating and placing marketing messages that stand out amongst the noise and clutter in the customer experience software space. This is a dynamic, highly trending space where enterprise brands are looking for help on how they can not only meet but exceed their customer's expectations in order to retain and earn their loyalty. That's our mission at Khoros and what we help our customers do -- create customers for life.
This position will split their time primarily supporting our Event team (~75% of the time) but also aid in supporting some non-event Demand Generation activity (~25% of the time). The Coordinator will provide support for the production and management of events, hosted owned-events and 3rd party sponsorship events designed to promote the Khoros brand and drive demand. In addition, he/she will aid in the execution of marketing programs focused on lead generation in the areas of email, social, paid media, and content development. The Marketing Coordinator will report to the Director or Demand Generation + Events.
Is this you?
You are able to juggle multiple projects but realize focus and multi-tasking are a balance to strike in order to be efficient and productive.
You like to speak in front of people and believe your ability to clearly communicate is one of your strengths.
You have an interest in business acumen and learning new technologies.
You are always asking yourself and others questions and feel more alive when you are learning.
You like solving problems and figuring out the why behind successes or failures.
You are good at supporting people and helping them see the bigger picture.
You want to feel passionate about what you get out of bed to do every day.
What you get to do!
- Support the Events Team, which includes but is not limited to:
- Assist in marketing of events through marketing channels including, but not limited to: email, website, and social.
- Research of new event vendors, and making recommendations (including venues, decor, catering, entertainment, etc.)
- Assist with contract execution for vendors on all events
- Assist with invoices and payments for vendors
- Assist with travel management of employees
- Oversee and manage registration software for all events
- Oversee special requests, travel and hotel coordination for Speakers
- Manage and respond to all Events Email Inbox inquiries
- Manage and update all internal communication platforms around our events
- And other support roles and tasks as they come up!
Demand Gen Programs
- Support the Demand Gen team on the brand program that is designed to generate awareness and support the full platform.
- Support the team in project management utilizing project management workflow tool, collaborating with design team for creative development, product marketing and brand marketing for content development.
- Assist with the compilation of digital campaign tracking and reporting (Google Analytics, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Salesforce), and contribute research & analysis.
- Assist with social marketing efforts, including writing ad copy (following brand voice guidelines)
You come with...
- You are extremely passionate about marketing and looking for more exposure across marketing areas -- digital (social, display, email), events, content, strategy, partnerships
- You have a Bachelor's degree in hospitality, marketing, business, communications or related field.
- You have some experience in event planning or marketing (personally or professionally).
- You are maniacally focused on details, highly organized and have proven project management skills. You love spreadsheets and calendars.
- You are an excellent communicator, and people have complimented you on your verbal and written communication skills.
- A foundational understanding of social media and digital marketing tactics and KPIs
- Familiarity with key social platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn.
- Interest in interpreting data and identifying trends.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to prioritize.
- Proven ability to learn new tools and software quickly.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- You are a research pro! You know where and how to search for event-related venues and vendors, not only domestically but globally.
- You work efficiently and you are dependable.
Khoros offers a great working environment and competitive compensation and benefits packages. We're looking for fast-thinking, innovative, passionate team players who enjoy brainstorming new ideas, working with the best and brightest in the social media software industry.
At Khoros we encourage our employees to be real. In keeping with this philosophy, we appreciate diversity and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic information or criminal history.