ActiveProspect is an Austin-based marketing SaaS company that provides real-time lead optimization and compliance solutions for companies engaged in online lead generation. We give companies the insight and control to take real-time action on their leads. Our suite of products (LeadConduit, TrustedForm and SuppressionList) are used to filter out unwanted leads, document consent for TCPA compliance, and improve conversion rates. We’ve proudly processed over 2B leads for well known brands across a variety of industries.
ActiveProspect is seeking a Marketing Manager to lead the marketing efforts for the company. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in growing a SaaS business, working with both middle market and enterprise level customers. While this position is for a B2B marketer, the majority of our customers are actually B2C marketers, so an understanding of the B2C lead generation ecosystem is preferred.
This individual will have a track record of building out successful demand-generation strategy and engines for high growth SaaS companies. This person will need to have previous experience either managing or working closely with sales to build the playbook for lead-generation strategy and best practices. Ideally this individual has experience marketing technical solutions to technical buyers.
In addition to building out the lead generation playbook, this person will oversee all marketing functions, including: corporate marketing, public relations, and events.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Content Creation. Establish the company as a thought leader in the industry by creating and distributing unique and compelling content. Lead content strategy based on consumer behavior and market trends, from creation, implementation, measurement and optimization. Leverage partners to distribute content.
- Events. Identify, plan, and attend all customer/industry events and trade shows.
- Campaign. Manage online marketing campaigns from creation, implementation, measurement and optimization.
- Partnerships. Identify, manage, and measure relationships with industry partners that can help drive revenue. Work with channel partners/resellers.
- Customers. Understand the needs of our customers and articulate our value proposition accordingly. Investigate and optimize the customer journeys to shorten the customer acquisition cycle.
- Results. Creates funnel and conversion management initiatives that translate into achieving bookings and revenue targets on a quarterly basis.
- Metrics. Track and report on marketing KPIs. Build marketing funnels and roadmaps to inform sales and expense forecasting.
- Nimbleness. Leverage a limited marketing budget by focusing efforts on high ROI initiatives.
- Industry Research. Understand the competitive landscape for our products and help differentiate our products.
- Long term focus. Work closely with other department leaders to ensure that marketing is providing the required support for our long-term sales and product goals.
- Maintain relationships. Create, engage and sustain meaningful relationships in the public relations, marketing, and lead generation space.
- Internal Collaboration. Work closely with the sales and product teams to create long-term scalable processes to fuel market penetration and growth.
- Mentor. Lead, mentor and develop the marketing team.
Qualifications and Skills
- 5+ years of marketing and demand generation, driving lead generation and customer acquisition activities in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environments.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing/ business required.
- Exceptional end-to-end writing ability including concept, writing, formatting, visuals, and promotion.
- Salesforce.com experience a plus.
- Experience in SaaS business required, marketing automation SaaS preferred.
- Demonstrable experience in demand generation and funnel management.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, providing accountability for generating pipeline and leads to achieve quarterly bookings and revenue targets.
- Expertise in marketing automation and marketing operations - email campaigns, landing page development, lead nurturing, etc. using HubSpot, Marketo, Pardot or similar system.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects and resources.
- Appreciates each team member's contributions and values each individual member.
- Strives to help the team succeed, even when it means working outside the job description.
- Displays a positive attitude.
- Demonstrates flexibility in day-to-day work.
- Shows initiative for learning by seeking out answers to daily technical challenges.
- Metric-driven, success-driven, passionate, go-getter attitude, willing to work within a team environment & flexible.
Benefits and Perks
- A financially stable company, with the freedom and opportunities of a startup culture
- Flexible work schedule
- Flexible vacation time
- Live Music Capital Holiday
- Beautiful office space in Hyde Park (close to Central Market, Vino Vino, and Hyde Park Gym)
- Retirement plan matching up to 3% of your salary
- Health, dental, vision, and disability
- Fun office environment with premium coffee, snacks, some lunches, and kegerator provided.