At Khoros, our passion is to help the world's best brands create customers for life. We build products we're proud of, and we're passionate about customer success. As part of the Vista Equity family, you'll receive best in class development opportunities and the ability to work with customers like Samsung, HP, Sony and Visa.
We are looking for a Marketing Operations Manager that will drive our marketing programs by improving the scalability, automation and integration of our systems and processes. This candidate will have expert knowledge of Marketo and experience implementing and reporting on campaigns and experience designing and implementing complex, technical digital processes.
The Khoros engagement platform comprises Online Community, Social Media Management and Messaging products for social customer service, social support and social media marketing teams to listen, respond and act on customer conversations – creating deep relationships and fostering brand loyalty and advocacy.
The best Fortune 1000 companies in the world trust Khoros to help them build closer, more personalized and trusted relationships with their customers. Some of our clients: HP, Samsung, and LiveNation (to name a few). We are a Vista Equity Partners portfolio company, growing fast and adding new products to our platform organically and inorganically.
Some Responsibilities include:
- Manage various systems in the marketing stack, including operations, integrations, documentation, and optimization.
- Act as the guardian of the marketing database, improve data quality, hygiene, and standardization
- Build out and maintain Marketing Operations best practices for the lead lifecycle, attribution/reporting, lead scoring, lead routing, and campaign management.
- Work with content marketing and demand generation to build, operate, and optimize marketing programs.
- Work with the senior leadership to segment the prospect database and optimize our account-based marketing
- Own the evolution & integrity of the marketing tech stack.
- Remove manual processes and steps to make the team work efficiently
- Document the structure of our systems and lead the training and on-boarding for new team members
- Mentor younger team members on marketing operations processes
- 3+ years in a Marketing Operations role focused on building automated nurture programs OR
- 5+ years in a Demand Generation role focused on email marketing and omni-channel go to market campaigns
- Experience implementing successful ABM programs
- Experience managing large tech stacks based on Salesforce, Marketo, and DOMO
Nice to Haves:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, statistics, economics, computer science, mathematics or other relevant disciplines
- Marketo expert certified OR 3+ years working with Marketo in an administrative capacity