Texas Health Action (THA) is a community-informed non-profit organization dedicated to providing access to culturally affirming, quality health services in a safe and supportive environment, with an expertise in serving LGBTQIA+ people and those impacted by HIV. THA's programs include Kind Clinic, Waterloo Counseling Center, and TeleKind (telemedicine services). Read more about THA here: http://texashealthaction.org.
Texas Health Action is currently seeking its first Marketing Operations Manager for a quickly growing organization and department. The role will primarily focus on department alignment, workflows, project management and managing interdepartmental marketing or creative requests. The position reports to the Chief Marketing and Communications Officer and works closely with the Director of Marketing & Communications, the Director of Development as well as other internal stakeholders.
Immediate Needs Include
- Leading development of departmental SOPs and workflows.
- Managing and optimizing interdepartmental marketing request process to ensure timely execution.
- Unifying the Marketing and Communications Department's reporting, dashboarding and data visualization.
- Supporting the Marketing and Communications Department to project manage the migration and integration of HubSpot currently underway.
- Work with department project sponsors and stakeholders to manage department timelines and workflows
- Ensuring adherence to SOPs and optimization of systems
- Manage the timely processing of invoices, department budget tracking process and reporting
- Conduct ROI analysis and other reports in support of internal stakeholders
- Manage technology stack and vendor contracts, negotiations, renewals, and processes
- Oversee maintenance of department intranet pages and forms
- Manage an assistant that works closely with creative and marketing functions on internal and interdepartmental requests, as well other administrative support
Your previous work life, experience and education must include:
- 5+ years of experience in marketing operations, project management or similar functions.
- 3+ years of experience with marketing automation and CRM platforms, or similar
- Mastery of managing large projects to completion with variety of stakeholders
- Mastery of project management software, ideally Asana
- Proficiency in excel and Power BI, or similar
- Excel in strategic prioritization and decision making, balancing short and long term demands
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams in a creative environment
- Comfort with accountability and ability to navigate ambiguity and manage competing priorities
- Ability to work harmoniously with diverse groups of individuals.
Your previous work life and education ideally include:
- Project Management Certification or currently pursuing certification
- Experience in healthcare marketing operations or similar
- Experience and comfort working with LGBTQIA+ populations and those impacted by HIV
- Digital marketing experience across paid social and additional channels
- Deep Hubspot marketing expertise
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (403b)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Holidays)
- Disability (Short Term & Long Term)
- Training & Development