Marketing Programs Manager
Build software. Reach 500 million users. Changelives. That's what we're doing at Spredfast-Lithium. And you can do it, too. Ifyou want to put your stamp on the digital customer space and enjoy yourselfalong the way, come join the team. We're looking for seriously passionate, fun,collaborative & innovative thinkers to help us change the world.
Spredfast + Lithium is looking for a demandgeneration Marketing Programs Manager who's passionate about owning adiverse marketing mix of tactics to drive pipeline and revenue. Thisperson is responsible for the strategy, alignment and execution of Spredfast +Lithium's campaigns. The ideal candidate is a talented project manager withexceptional organizational skills.
This role requires a team leader who iscomfortable working cross-functionally and juggling multiple priorities. Thisperson will be responsible for building integrated marketing programs inpartnership with sales and must have a deep understanding of technology sales.This modern marketer will own the strategy and execution plans of marketingprograms designed to drive new inquiries, increase lead engagement andaccelerate pipeline progression.
This position will report to the Head of DemandGeneration.
- Develop overall campaign strategy in partnership with Marketing leadership.
- Define and create the marketing mix per program, in partnership with the channel owners.
- Quarterback the planning and execution of each program across functions.
- Manage the program calendar and keep projects running in coordination and on schedule.
- Work with Product Marketing to define the scope, audience and positioning of each program.
- Partner with Product and Content teams to create thoughtful, compelling webinars.
- Create email, ad, and social copy that succinctly captures the target value proposition and CTA.
- Collaborate with design and digital marketing team to develop and roll out coordinated programs across social, display, email, and search.
- Work with Marketing operations to align channels, automate processes and drive program efficiencies.
- Partner with Account Executives and SDR's to execute lead engagement tactics.
- Track and report campaign progress through Salesforce.
- Analyze the campaign results and recommend improvements through new tools, vendors or tactics.
- Source, negotiate, and manage relationships and contracts with lead generation vendors
- At least 4-6 years experience in demand generation marketing (sales experience a plus).
- Proven track record of meeting/exceeding marketing sourced pipeline and revenue goals.
- Strong attention to detail, organization skills, and ability to prioritize projects.
- Hands on experience building and managing successful marketing programs leveraging digital, email, social, direct mail, and webinars tactics.
- Strong understanding and knowledge campaign architecture and the ability to work cross functionally.
- Demonstrated understanding of the lead funnel with experience building programs that drive net new leads in and through the funnel.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Determined, positive and proactive attitude.
- B.A. or B.S. (or higher degree) is required.
Spredfast + Lithium offers a great working environment andcompetitive compensation and benefits packages. We're looking forfast-thinking, innovative, passionate team players who enjoy brainstorming newideas, working with the best and brightest in the social media softwareindustry.
At Spredfast + Lithium we encourage our employees to be real.In keeping with this philosophy, we appreciate diversity and welcome allqualified applicants regardless of race, religion, sex, age, national origin,sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic information or criminalhistory.