Marketing Programs Manager
We are looking for a Sr. Marketing Programs Manager on the Demand Generation team at Khoros. Demand Generation is responsible for generating quality leads by creating and placing marketing messages in a diverse mix of channels to stand out amongst the noise and clutter in the customer experience software space. This is a dynamic, highly trending space where enterprise brands are looking for help on how they can not only meet but exceed their customer's expectations in order to retain and earn their loyalty. That's our mission at Khoros and what we help our customers do -- create customers for life.
This person is responsible for the strategy, alignment, and execution of Khoros campaigns to drive pipeline and revenue. This involves building integrated marketing programs in partnership with product marketing, marketing operations, and our creative team, and partnering with SDRs and Sales to amplify our collective outreach. This role requires a team leader who is comfortable working cross-functionally and juggling multiple priorities (and determining the business impact to help prioritize them!).
This person must have a head for business and grasp the technical bits with the ability to ladder it up to a bigger story with a creative idea. The ideal candidate is a strategic marketer with a creative mind, exhibiting agility as learnings surface. This person must have a good understanding of the technology space.
This position will report to the Head of Demand Generation.
What you'll be responsible for owning:
- Overall campaign strategy in partnership with Marketing leadership.
- Definition and creation of the marketing mix per program, in partnership with the channel owners.
- Working with Product Marketing to define the scope, audience, and positioning of each program.
- Partnering with Product and Content teams to create thoughtful, compelling content and experiences for prospects and customers.
- Collaborating with the design and digital marketing teams to develop and roll out coordinated programs across social, display, email and search.
- Managing the program calendar and keep projects running in coordination and on schedule.
- Working with Marketing operations to align channels, automate processes and drive program efficiencies.
- Partnering with Account Executives and SDR's to execute lead engagement tactics.
- Tracking and reporting campaign progress through Salesforce, Marketo and Domo.
- Analyzing campaign results and optimizing with messaging changes, new tools, vendors or tactics.
- Sourcing, negotiating and managing relationships and contracts with outside partners.
What you come with:
- At least 4-6 years of experience in a marketing role, managing others and/or collaborating on cross-functional teams.
- Solid understanding and knowledge of campaign architecture and building programs that drive net new leads in and nurture them through the funnel.
- Hands-on experience building and managing successful marketing programs leveraging digital, email, social, direct mail and in-person experiences.
- Proven track record of being held to and achieving revenue goals.
- Experience in a specific Demand Generation role, or developing and executing an account-based strategy is not required but a plus.
- Strong attention to detail, organization skills, and ability to prioritize projects.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- An outgoing personality and a determined, positive and proactive attitude - a thinker and a doer who can lead and rally people.
- B.A. or B.S. (or higher degree) is required.
Khoros offers a great working environment and competitive compensation and benefits packages. We're looking for fast-thinking, innovative, passionate team players who enjoy brainstorming new ideas, working with the best and brightest in the social media software industry.
At Khoros we encourage our employees to be real. In keeping with this philosophy, we appreciate diversity and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic information or criminal history.