Marketing Programs Specialist at Khoros
We are looking for a Marketing Programs Specialist on the Demand Generation team at Khoros. Demand Generation is responsible for generating quality leads by creating and placing marketing messages that stand out amongst the noise and clutter in the customer experience software space. This is a dynamic, highly trending space where enterprise brands are looking for help on how they can not only meet but exceed their customer's expectations in order to retain and earn their loyalty. That's our mission at Khoros and what we help our customers do -- create customers for life.
Is this you?
You enjoy leading and bringing together cross-functional teams to come up with big, integrated ideas.
You like to speak in front of people and believe your ability to clearly communicate is one of your strengths.
You have a head for business and grasp the technical bits but can ladder it up to a bigger story with a creative idea.
You are able to juggle multiple projects but realize focus and multi-tasking are a balance to strike in order to be efficient and productive.
You are always asking yourself and others questions and feel more alive when you are learning.
You like solving problems and figuring out the why behind successes or failures.
You are good at motivating people and helping them see the bigger picture.
You like to see points on the board and have clear, measurable results to show for your work, but realize its a team effort all the way.
You enjoy stepping into other's shoes and thinking about how to solve a business problem with a creative approach.
You want to feel passionate about what you get out of bed to do every day.
- Develop ideas for programs supporting Marketing Managers on the Demand Gen team and other marketing teams (Marcomm, Product Marketing, Marketing Ops).
- Help define and create the marketing mix per program, in partnership with the channel owners.
- Manage the program calendar and keep projects running in coordination and on schedule.
- Partner with Product and Content teams to create thoughtful, compelling content and experiences for prospects and customers.
- Collaborate with the design and digital marketing team to develop and roll out coordinated programs across social, digital display, email, in-person activities, direct mail, and more!
- Work with Marketing Operations to align channels, automate processes and drive program efficiencies.
- Partner with Sales Development Reps to execute lead engagement tactics.
- Track and report campaign progress through Salesforce, Marketo, and Domo
- Analyze the campaign results and recommend improvements through messaging changes, new tools, vendors or tactics.
- 1-3 years of experience in marketing or a marketing-related field
- This position is also open to high performers who want to break into marketing -- just show us your potential + strong desire to do so!
- Strong attention to detail, organization skills, and ability to prioritize projects·
- The ability to work cross-functionally
- The ability to look at data, draw insights from the numbers and use it to decide how we start, pivot or stay the course!
- You write well, and enjoy it, and have great speaking skills - 1:1 or in front of groups
- Determined, positive and proactive attitude - a thinker and a doer.
- B.A. or B.S. (or higher degree) is required.