Marketing Specialist at Shipwell
Marketing Specialist About us
Shipwell is fundamentally changing the shipping and logistics industry by building a connected platform that provides solutions for your entire supply chain. We are streamlining the way shippers, 3PLs, and carriers have operated for decades using ground-breaking technology to provide automation and workflow solutions in an established industry that comprises over 5% GDP. Shipwell created the first truly connected digital supply chain platform that provides real-time connectivity, visibility, automation, and bullet-proof APIs. We are a Series B startup that is backed by world-class investors, such as First Round Capital, Fifth Wall, and Georgian Partners.
Shipwell is a fast-paced, high-energy start-up that strives to build the future of shipping every day. Diversity of thought and cross-department collaboration is very important to us. We deliver open, honest, careful communication and work as hard as we play. We create & deliver solutions that are revolutionizing the industry, which brings excitement and purpose to our work. If you are looking for a place that will help you tap into your best work-self and give you hands-on experience building something big, then we invite you to come and build the future of shipping with us!Marketing Specialist
The Marketing Specialist role provides you with a unique opportunity to join a high growth freight software company as we journey into a record-breaking third year. We’re looking for candidates with a passion for PR & social media, launching email campaigns, supporting channel partner marketing, and someone with a growth mindset with a drive to always be improving. We need someone with a history of working in cross-functional positions and is familiar with effective PR and media relations, social media for B2B, aligning with sales teams for channel partner marketing, and demand generation. This role has a career path with tremendous management opportunities and an attractive compensation package.
WHAT YOU WILL DO WHEN YOU GET HERE
- Work cross-functionally with sales, operations, and recruiting teams to identify marketing opportunities that meet business objectives
- Develop social media strategies to increase awareness and followers of Shipwell
- Work in HubSpot to create and send email marketing campaigns, reporting on metrics
- Collaborate with sales to enrich partner marketing efforts
- Contribute to the content calendar and writing some blog, whitepaper, and other digital content
- Marketing support for conferences (e.g., preparing collateral, tracking leads, promoting across channels, etc.)
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE
- BA/BS or relevant work experience in B2B digital marketing organizations, or agency experience with B2B organizations
- 2+ years of marketing experience
- Proven success in quality and quantity of campaigns and projects
- Flexibility to proactively take on assignments and responsibilities
- Experience creating design assets, branded materials, and content for digital consumption and web
- Skills in writing for a wide range of audiences, from technical to general interest
- Strong organizational and communication skills (written and verbal) and strong attention to detail
- Self-starter with an ability to inspire and motivate
- Familiarity with digital CMS platforms (we’re on WordPress), HubSpot, Google Analytics, recruiting and social media channels
- Project management skills
- Demonstrated success working on cross-functional teams
- Corporate headquarters in sunny Austin, TX
- Incredible growth opportunity at one of the fastest growing companies in Austin
- The kitchen is fully stocked with local coffee, drinks, and snacks
- Company sponsored healthcare insurance and dental insurance
- Team building events and office competitions
- Receive an elite technology package to include a brand new MacBook Pro!
- Opportunity to put your thumbprint on a high-growth company in the early stages
- An open work environment where everyone, even the new folks, has a voice
View all our open positions at www.shipwell.com/careers
We’ve announced our Series A financing round! Read more on TechCrunch.
Shipwell is an equal opportunity employer. In keeping with the values of Shipwell, we make all employment decisions including hiring, evaluation, termination, promotional and training opportunities, without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical handicap, mental disability, medical condition, disability, gender or identity or expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, height and/or weight. We have pledged to create a diverse and culturally strong company and environment.