Media and Digital Marketing Specialist
You are a Media & Digital Marketing Specialist who will support the development and implementation of an integrated, multi-channel marketing plan for the Campaigns and Demand Generation team and help drive success for Procore’s software and brand. You will also work closely with campaign managers to implement full-funnel engagement programs - online and offline - that will increase sales cycle velocity and refine messaging through continuous testing and feedback. You will support marketing activities across several marketing channels in support of evergreen brand awareness and new campaign launches.
You will be both a strategic consultant and responsible for a hands-on role in the creation, implementation, management and evaluation of B2B marketing campaigns. You’ll work closely with campaign managers to launch initiatives within deadlines across multiple channels. You have a deep understanding of the campaign channels available to generate demand and the systems required to effectively reach potential prospects within the target audience. You must have the capability to implement both analytical and creative strategy and work in collaboration with the marketing team.
What you'll do:
- Execute the overall campaign strategy across marketing channels
- Manage the day-to-day functions and supervise agency resources across channels including audience segmentation, creative rotation, analytics reporting, and implementing optimizations
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns; use data to implement testing methods to optimize campaigns and messages
- Develop weekly, monthly, and ad hoc reporting on campaign digital performance
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to implement/optimize multi-channel awareness and lead gen plans
- Define, measure, optimize and monitor intended marketing campaign success and report the results within Procore business segments.
- Continuously ideate, execute, and measure results on A/B testing to optimize for engagement/conversions
- Develop campaign insights through research, data and ROI analytics, and incorporate into market strategy and tactics
- Execute demand generation programs that drive pipeline including lead generation, lead nurturing, upsell/cross sell
- Track the success of all programs, seek continuous improvement
What we're looking for:
- 2+ years direct marketing experience within a B2B and SaaS segment preferred
- Experience managing multiple channel marketing - digital and non-digital - activities simultaneously to help drive engagement
- Experience with offline tactics such as direct mail, print media, content syndication, webinars etc.
- 2+ years experience with Salesforce, Google Analytics, Marketo, Adroll, LinkedIn, Facebook, and/or other digital platforms/automation tools
- Detail-oriented with strong attention to follow-through; is comfortable within a fast paced work environment and short deadlines.
- Expert analytical skills and experience with reporting and analysis: ability to measure, analyze, understand and present data to measure program effectiveness and validate strategy and spend
- Have demonstrated the ability to self-manage towards a set of defined goals and prioritize among different tasks
- Growth mindset with a deep curiosity to learn and grow
- Bachelor’s degree required (preferably in marketing, business, communications or a related field).
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide including Austin, TX. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.