Khoros is looking for a Multimedia Producer/Motion Designer to generate customer-facing visual and interactive content including animation, videography, and photography. Candidates will have experience with conceptualizing, producing, capturing and editing video from start to finish. This role will be responsible for capturing content of internal employees, industry webinars, customer case studies and company events, and packaging that content in a compelling way. We are looking for a creative self-starter with excellent project manager skills, the ability to work quickly amongst project big and small, and a collaborative spirit. This position reports into the Director of Brand.
- Create short-form storytelling through various editorial techniques including cuts, transitions, timing and the effective use of sound and brand visuals to communicate narrative.
- Set up and capture live-action interviews.
- Edit video content combining live-action footage, still imagery, motion graphics and/or animation to create promotional videos.
- Conceptualize, create and collaborate on scriptwork.
- Develop and guide storyboards and requests to deliver creative animated or talking head motion solutions.
- Produce scheduling, manage vendor timelines and source gear.
- Communicate with stakeholders from pre-production through file delivery.
- Encode, convert and edit videos, while conducting post on graphic sequences.
- Retouch and color-grade to send consistent creative through to devices.
- Create and animate brand packaging like bumpers and lower-thirds.
- Support communication with video vendors (audio, colorist, editors, and videographers).
- Collaborate with other Marketers to define project scope (Demand Gen, Product Marketing, Digital Ops and Brand teams.)
- Create our annual Engage event mainstage graphics here in Austin and cover the event itself, in partnership with the Event team
- Co-Manage upkeep, setup and equipment in our onsite studio space.
- Minimum of 3 years of professional work experience multimedia-related discipline (film, design, advertising, art, photography, etc.) ideally working for an agency or technology company
- Skills and software knowledge include: Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, Mocha, Trapcode, Compositing, Camera knowledge (cinema cameras), Video lighting, audio mixing, and animation.
- Knowledge of professional video equipment, including cameras, microphones and lighting.
- Working knowledge of paid media and social media placement best practices.
- Design knowledge for on-screen graphics, lower-thirds and other elements.