Online Marketing (SEM) Manager
Who are we?
(un)Common Logic is a digital marketing agency located in Austin, Texas and founded in 2008 under the name 360Partners. Our talented team of experts relentlessly pursue excellence in marketing performance and high-touch customer service. We solve the hard problems in digital marketing by using data to (un)cover surprising details, then using human intelligence to leverage that information for (un)common results.
Who do we work with?
We work with a wide range of clients ranging from well-funded start-ups to Fortune 500 organizations. The common thread across them all is that they are not satisfied with the status quo and are looking to grow (this is where we come in to save the day).
What do we need more of on our team?
We are looking for an experienced account manager with strong client and analytical skills. Our account managers are responsible for account strategy, day-to-day client relationship management, managing analysts and overall account performance. Account managers are in regular contact with 5-10 clients and provide weekly status updates on performance and strategic direction.
- Build strategic account plans (both short and long-term) for each client. Execute against these plans with assistance from supporting analysts and staff
- Own day-to-day communications with the clients and maintain a positive, proactive relationship
- Organize analyst workloads and prioritize activities for the week and month
- Ensure the account remains on-budget and meets client performance goals
- Provide strategic recommendations applicable to client's business model and goals
- Assist other account managers and analysts as needed to ensure satisfied clients
- 3-5 years of client management experience, preferably in online marketing
- Exemplary analytical skills and detail orientation
- Experience with pay-per-click search engine marketing
- A bachelors degree
- Excellent written and presentation skills
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- High energy, drive, and maturity
- Demonstrated persistence, tenacity, and an ability to overcome obstacles
- Enjoys technology and staying on top of a rapidly changing industry
- Likes to work in a fast-moving, yet casual environment
- A sense of humor
Why would you want to work with us?
Yes, we have all of the benefit stuff like unlimited vacation, flex start, health insurance, etc. but that is not the reason to join our team.
While we are laid back and fun to be around, we are also committed to doing what it takes to deliver excellent performance. You will be working side-by-side with a team of folks who geek out on what they do and get really excited when they drive great results for our clients.
Don’t take our word for it. One of our clients recently sent us an email that said, “I truly believe we’ve left no stone unturned – 360Partners (now (un)Common Logic) has diligently and thoughtfully positioned us better than any other provider has, or in my opinion could have done.”
About (un)Common Logic:
(un)Common Logic is an online marketing ad agency founded in 2005 by two serial entrepreneurs with 20 years of business experience. Currently, clients are from all over the U.S. and include start-ups, well known brands and Fortune 500 companies. The company currently has 40 employees and is located near 2222 & MoPac in Austin, TX.