What we do:
Cision (formerly TrendKite) is a leading global provider of software and services to communications and marketing professionals. Our flagship product, the Cision Communications Cloud, is an industry-leading comms platform that delivers best-in-class earned media monitoring and analytics, a comprehensive media and influencer contact database, newswire distribution, business results attribution capabilities, and much more.
The Paid Digital Marketing Manager is an integral part of shaping the future of both our prospect and customer-facing digital experiences at Cision. The Paid Digital Marketing Manager (SEM/Paid Channels) will be responsible for planning, implementing, analyzing and optimizing our paid search marketing campaigns using the suite of Cision campaign management and tracking tools.
What you'll do:
- Oversee paid search (SEM) and display advertising marketing channels across Adwords, retargeting paid social, and other pay-per-click (PPC) platforms. Optimize account performance through analytics, testing, and experimentation.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns (ROI and KPIs)
- Leads online strategy, website improvements and guides increased customer engagement through all digital channels
- Customer journey experience management & end-to-end campaign design & execution
- Proactively learn about search engine behaviors, technology, news and strategies and present key developments and discoveries with team members
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Work on an on-going basis with Marketing Ops Team to implement and execute programmatic marketing (ie, retargeting & nurture strategies)
- Compile, review and communicate monthly/quarterly qualitative and quantitative reports on digital marketing performance, driving actionable insights for future efforts; communicate best practices and share lessons learned throughout the organization
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years specializing in paid search and paid media strategies
- Four year degree
- Hands-on, daily usage of Google AdWords, Google Analytics, HubSpot and Salesforce (certifications preferred)
- Proficient in digital marketing landscape (e.g. digital experience and multi-channel management, marketing operations, SEM, etc.)
- Strong understanding, and can speak the language, of common technology development practices, needs and solutioning (APIs, data sets, data objects, etc)
- Proficient Excel skills
- Excellent communications skills, oral and written with an analytical approach
- Positive, professional and outgoing; able to work independently and as part of a team
- Entrepreneurial instincts with uncompromising attention to detail
- Must be highly organized with the ability to multitask under very tight deadlines
Cision employs the brightest, most passionate folks in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join that group!
Cision's recent acquisitions of startups TrendKite and Falcon.io provided the company with additional innovative technology and a focus on user experience that sets the company's software apart from anything else in the comms industry. With these additional capabilities, the next generation Cision Communications Cloud platform delivers an improved user experience, more intelligent and interactive reporting, and better campaign execution for PR and comms teams.
By investing in our brand, our team, and our technology, we are leading a revolution in the PR and communications industry. We invest in our people through training and professional development and we empower them to grow their careers - because the most important measure of our success is yours.
Cision Ltd (NYSE: CISN) is a leading global provider of earned media software and services to public relations and marketing communications professionals. Cision software allows users to identify key influencers, craft and distribute strategic content, and measure meaningful impact. Cision has over 4,000 employees with offices in 22 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA, and APAC. For more information about its award-winning products and services, including the Cision Communications Cloud, visit www.cision.com and follow Cision on Twitter @Cision.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V, 41 CFR 60–1.4