Paid Media Manager- Digital Marketing
Who are we?
360training.com is a leader in online training and certification across a wide range of industries and professions. 360training.com provides customers with the training they need to get the jobs they want. Over the years, we have continued to grow our expansive library of regulatory-approved training courses with new content suited for today’s modern workforce. By offering these courses online, all 360training.com users experience the convenience and flexibility of earning their certifications in their own time, from anywhere in the world.
At 360training.com, we promote a culture of excellence that fosters the success of our employees, while maintaining a team-centric environment which inspires them to do their absolute best. One thing our associates get to experience is the ability to make an impact on day one of working here. We offer quality health plans to meet a variety of needs, life and disability benefits, a retirement savings plan with company match, and a paid time off program.
Who are we looking for?
360training.com is looking for a Paid Digital Marketing Manager who will be responsible for managing all paid media campaigns throughout their full lifecycle including marketing launch, creative messaging strategy, performance optimizations, and post campaign analysis. These channels include Paid Search, Paid Social, Display, Paid Video, and Affiliates with the potential to expand into new channels. This role requires a hands-on approach to the campaigns, but also the ability to work cross functionally both internally and with agencies.
- Create and implement effective desktop and mobile campaigns across a number of paid media platforms, including Google AdWords, Google Display Network, Bings Ads Manager, Facebook Ad Manager and other platforms.
- Hands on management Paid Search campaigns, including audience targeting, keyword research and selection, ad group structuring, ad copy writing and landing page testing and optimization.
- Manage campaign budgets & adjust bids to optimize campaign ROI.
- Track daily, weekly & monthly KPIs to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Report KPIs to management on a weekly and monthly basis, and continually recommend ways to optimize the search engine business.
- Work with the entire marketing team to maximize online marketing campaigns for both consumer and business customers.
- Keep pace and report on paid media industry trends and developments. Pushing to be a part of beta tests.
- Gather competitive intelligence, including research on competitor keywords, ad copy and landing pages.
- BA/BS in Marketing or Advertising or a related area
- 5+ years demonstrated experience managing paid advertising campaigns with experience optimizing paid social campaigns.
- Must have extensive experience with Google AdWords, Bing Ads Manager, Facebook Ads Manager
- Strong experience with Google Analytics.
- Strong focus for using data to gather insights, experience optimizing creative to increase digital campaign performance, and the ability to meet aggressive media performance goals.
- Experience with project management and coordinating cross-functional teams
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Detail-oriented, excellent organizational skills.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. Able to work independently and make things happen and can operate cross-functionally in a team-oriented environment.
- Reliable, dependable, works with a sense of urgency.
- Enthusiastic and genuinely interested in digital marketing trends.