Spredfast is seeking a paid social strategist to add to our growing professional services team. From developing paid social strategies, creating complex target audiences and understanding the intersection of pairing ad types with the right objectives to maximize results, the paid social media strategist will play a pivotal role on project teams at Spredfast.
The ideal candidate is a mix of account manager, paid expert, analyst, and social media enthusiast who can create and execute best-in-class paid social media campaigns. This role will also lead and develop paid social media playbooks, recommend channel-specific KPIs and other social strategy-centric deliverables, as well as optimize and analyze paid social media campaigns. The successful candidate must be able to think strategically to identify issues that need to be prioritized or resolved, and they will have a clear understanding of best practices for executing paid campaigns across all of the major social channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, etc.).
The paid social media Strategist will work collaboratively with analysts and paid social media planners to support social programs that meet and exceed our customers' business objectives. This role will report to the Director of Strategy and work closely with the sales and professional services teams to enable world-class paid social strategy and execution for Spredfast customers.
This person will be based out of our Austin or New York office.
- Counsel customers on current trends and innovations in paid social media models and tools.
- Lead a team of paid planners and analysts for daily paid campaign management which includes: managing staffing and resourcing for execution, implementing process to ensure flawless execution and error-free reporting, coordinating campaign launches, budget management and optimization, bid management, analytic tracking and reporting, and multivariate testing.
- Manage analysts and provide guidance on the process of collecting, analyzing and interpreting data to generate reports that provide a visual representation of social media campaign performance and insights.
- Pivot campaign performance data in Excel to provide clear and effective communication to internal account teams and customers.
- Collect and analyze information from multiple data sources, ensuring data is reliable, using technical expertise and tools to uncover insights, statistics and trends.
- Responsible for downloading raw data reports that chart customer KPIs and provide insight and analysis as to what the numbers mean for the customer’s daily operations as well as long-term strategy.
- Manage junior team members and assist with goal-setting, career development and knowledge share.
- Train and educate internal teams on paid social best practices and latest trends.
- Inform the roadmap of Spredfast products that facilitate measuring performance and impact, and be an internal champion for analytics and paid media optimization at Spredfast.
- At least 4-6 years experience in media planning, social media, communications, marketing, or advertising.
- Agency or brand experience preferred.
- People management experience preferred.
- Experience with social media ad management platforms, including but not limited to, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest and more.
- Experience optimizing or reporting on social media paid advertising campaigns including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Pinterest.
- Demonstrated experience in creating and executing paid media campaigns on behalf of a brand or media company.
- Facebook Blueprint certification preferred.
- Excellent project management skills and are highly organized.
- Work efficiently, are dependable and have an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Ability to rapidly assess, analyze, and resolve complicated issues with little initial information or direction and with varying degrees of ambiguity.
- Moderate travel may be required.
The Perks at Spredfast
- An incredible work environment – fun, casual, fast-paced environment with endless ping pong
- A #freesponsibility work culture that values #awesomeness and #teamswork
- Swank offices in the heart of downtown Austin
- Health, dental, vision, disability, and 401K benefits
- Flexible paid time off
- Fresh, healthy lunches catered four days a week
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
Spredfast is a social software company and platform, headquartered in Austin, Texas with offices in New York City, London, Hamburg, and Sydney, that seeks to connect every company in the world with the people that they care about the most. Spredfast’s “Smart Social” software enables companies to manage, integrate, and amplify social content across any digital touch point. With global reach, Spredfast customers have managed more than one billion social connections across 84 countries. Today, Spredfast helps more than fifty percent of Interbrand’s 2015 World’s Best Brands to create first-class social experiences.
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully:
Spredfast, Inc. is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Spredfast via email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Spredfast. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Spredfast as a result of the referral or through other means.
Notice to Applicants:
We reserve the right to research relevant facts about you which are public on social media platforms or other sources over the Internet. We will retain such data only as long as reasonably needed.