Part-Time Social Media Coordinator- Facebook Groups at Khoros
At Khoros, our passion is to help the world's best brands create customers for life. We build products we're proud of, and we're passionate about customer success. As part of the Vista Equity family, you'll receive best in class development opportunities and the ability to work with customers like Samsung, HP, Sony and Visa.
Khoros is seeking a Part Time Social Media Coordinator who specializes in Facebook Groups to add to our growing professional services team. Ideal candidates embrace a fast-paced work environment and are interested in supporting customers from a wide range of industries. A deep understanding of Facebook Groups, social media, and major networks is key, as is a sense of curiosity and a "can-do" attitude.
The social media coordinator will manage Facebook Group-based social communities. They'll create and publish organic content, export and manipulate social data, as well as support strategic deliverables and plans to help Khoros customers unlock the most value possible from their social programs and the Khoros platform.
The Part Time Social Media Coordinator will work collaboratively with strategists, analysts, and social media managers to support group-based social programs that meet and exceed our customers' business objectives. This role will report to a Senior Strategist and work closely with the sales and professional services teams to enable world-class social strategy and execution for Khoros customers.
Some Responsibilities include:
- Monitor and manage customers' brand activity within Facebook Groups and actively mine social conversations for relevant insights and opportunities to engage.
- Answer customer inquiries competently and efficiently, coordinating with internal teams when necessary.
- Work with strategists and analysts to plan, forecast, and report on social media marketing and care programs. Manage outcomes against a set of defined business goals and KPIs.
- Assist on social media strategies for Khoros customers.
- Working with key social platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, LinkedIn, Google+ and Snapchat with strong familiarity.
- Ability to rapidly assess, analyze, and resolve complicated issues independently, even with little initial information.
- Excellent ability to edit and proofread; ability to think critically about content in context of brand messaging, goals, and voice.
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent)
- 1-3 years in the social media space or equivalent combination of experience, education, and training.
- Candidates ideally have former community management, content creation or reporting experience.
- Minimal travel may be required.
- Some evening/weekend coverage will be required.