At Cloudflare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal: to help build a better Internet. Today the company runs one of the world’s largest networks that powers approximately 25 million Internet properties, for customers ranging from individual bloggers to SMBs to Fortune 500 companies. Cloudflare protects and accelerates any Internet application online without adding hardware, installing software, or changing a line of code. Internet properties powered by Cloudflare all have web traffic routed through its intelligent global network, which gets smarter with every request. As a result, they see significant improvement in performance and a decrease in spam and other attacks. Cloudflare was named to Entrepreneur Magazine’s Top Company Cultures list and ranked among the World’s Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company.
We realize people do not fit into neat boxes. We are looking for curious and empathetic individuals who are committed to developing themselves and learning new skills, and we are ready to help you do that. We cannot complete our mission without building a diverse and inclusive team. We hire the best people based on an evaluation of their potential and support them throughout their time at Cloudflare. Come join us!
This is a remote role until further notice.
This manager can be based in these metropolitan areas: New York, Miami, Boston, Austin, Chicago, Champaign (IL), Kirkland, San Francisco, San Jose
About the role:
Cloudflare’s Marketing team is looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and highly-motivated Partner Marketing Manager to lead Cloudflare’s partner initiatives and campaigns across our Americas region, including the United States, Canada and Latin America. You will work hand-in-hand with partners on integrating campaigns with digital channels and events to grow partner pipeline and revenue with Cloudflare. You can multitask, efficiently communicate and work cross-functionally within a partner’s organization and also with Cloudflare sales, field marketing, communications, sales ops and other functions. You are an expert in partner lead flow and attribution management and tracking. You have a passion for working with partners, are detail oriented and have a knack for juggling multiple projects at once in a fast-paced environment. The programs you oversee will contribute to further accelerating Cloudflare’s growth in the Americas through channels and alliance partners.
What you'll do
- Develop the Partner Marketing plan for the Americas, collaborating with Channel Account Managers (CAMs) and Field Marketing managers, in order to meet the pipeline and revenue growth goals through national and focus partners
- Plan, execute and manage end-to-end marketing programs (campaigns, webinars, executive roundtables, trade shows, conferences) with and for partners.
- Identify the best co-marketing opportunities with select partners around specific use cases. Build and maintain schedule of partner-led initiatives, Cloudflare-led activities and agreed sponsorships with partners
- Track and measure program and campaign results through Salesforce reporting, providing insight for ongoing optimization
- Represent partner marketing requirements while securing support from internal teams such as marketing ops, content, brand, web, sales ops, etc.
- Represent the region requirements with the global partner marketing team to ensure the Americas partners benefit from the program entitlements
- Help manage the partner incentive program (Spiffs) for the region
- Leverage a data-driven approach to improve marketing processes that lead to higher pipeline and higher revenue growth with national and focused partners
- Manage the partner marketing budget, MDF funds, marketing vendors and required resources to support the plan
Examples of desirable skills, knowledge and qualifications
- Minimum of 7 years of partner marketing experience in the Americas region
- Academic background in marketing, business, communications or related field
- Strategic thinker but also a hands-on marketer, able to execute on priorites
- Track record delivering strong programs, campaigns and events that accelerate partner revenue growth
- Familiar with different types of partners and routes to market
- Self-motivated, able to work autonomously and communicate effectively
- Great organizational skills and the ability to successfully manage simultaneous initiatives
- Strong interpersonal and cross functional skills
- Experience with Salesforce reporting or another CRM, and with Marketo campaign management or another marketing automation platform
- Familiarity with digital campaigns and virtual formats
- Ability to travel (when it is safe to so do)
- Prior marketing experience in a high growth company in the SaaS, security, or network space, combined with knowledge of how the Internet works is a plus.
What Makes Cloudflare Special?
We’re not just a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company. We’re a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company with a soul. Fundamental to our mission to help build a better Internet is protecting the free and open Internet.
Project Galileo: We equip politically and artistically important organizations and journalists with powerful tools to defend themselves against attacks that would otherwise censor their work, technology already used by Cloudflare’s enterprise customers--at no cost.
Athenian Project: We created Athenian Project to ensure that state and local governments have the highest level of protection and reliability for free, so that their constituents have access to election information and voter registration.
Path Forward Partnership: Since 2016, we have partnered with Path Forward, a nonprofit organization, to create 16-week positions for mid-career professionals who want to get back to the workplace after taking time off to care for a child, parent, or loved one.
126.96.36.199: We released 188.8.131.52 to help fix the foundation of the Internet by building a faster, more secure and privacy-centric public DNS resolver. This is available publicly for everyone to use - it is the first consumer-focused service Cloudflare has ever released. Here’s the deal - we don’t store client IP addresses never, ever. We will continue to abide by our privacy commitment and ensure that no user data is sold to advertisers or used to target consumers.
Sound like something you’d like to be a part of? We’d love to hear from you!
This position may require access to information protected under U.S. export control laws, including the U.S. Export Administration Regulations. Please note that any offer of employment may be conditioned on your authorization to receive software or technology controlled under these U.S. export laws without sponsorship for an export license.
Cloudflare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people and place great value in both diversity and inclusiveness. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their, or any other person's, perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an AA/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Cloudflare provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job. Examples of reasonable accommodations include, but are not limited to, changing the application process, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job, please contact us via e-mail at [email protected] or via mail at 101 Townsend St. San Francisco, CA 94107.