Partner Marketing Manager
As a Partner Marketing Manager, you will have the responsibility of growing top, key partnerships through various marketing activities.
ShipStation is the leading ecommerce shipping software and has over 300 partners, including marketplaces, shopping carts, carriers, solutions providers, and integration tools. You will be assigned key partners with the goal of growing relationships and creating marketing campaigns and activities through social media, blog posts, whitepapers, case studies, videos, emails, contests, webinars, sales trainings, events, and other co-marketing activities.
- Marketing Strategy. You will plan and execute marketing campaigns with partners that drive mutual acquisition goals. You have an understanding of the types of marketing efforts ShipStation can offer to partners (blog posts, social media mentions, contests, sales trainings, webinars, event participation, etc.) and utilize these opportunities to gain more mutual customers. Likewise, you understand what co-marketing opportunities partners can offer ShipStation and leverage these opportunities to gain new ShipStation users.
- Partner Program. You will build strong relationships with partners and continue to fine-tune a programmatic approach to managing partnerships to ensure you are working with all of your assigned partners, and judiciously investing the most time with partners that will create the largest benefit to ShipStation and our users.
- Work closely with Business Development Team, Partner Integrations Team, and Marketing Team. Stay in the loop in terms of potential and new partnerships and have be the subject matter expert on how these partnerships will be most beneficial to current and potential ShipStation users. Discuss ways to strengthen existing partnerships and champion all marketing initiatives. Work closely with rest of marketing team to get support for your efforts as well as support their efforts.
- Partner Launches. You are responsible to manage all marketing efforts involved in launching assigned new partners. You pay attention to timelines and can collaborate with multiple internal and external departments to ensure a smooth release.
- Content Creation and Marketing. You will help edit and create partner collateral, including but not limited to: blog posts, webinars, partner listings, and other pieces of marketing collateral. You will also support the content marketing team in driving partner participation and disseminating marketing assets through partners.
- Testing / Optimization. Continually strive for better results. Test and optimize all efforts. Question status-quo. Learn from and apply learnings from other sources beyond our efforts and industry. Ensure we are making data driven decisions.
- Reporting and Analytics. Deep understanding of the numbers behind our efforts. Think of reporting and analytics as an integral part of the planning and implementation of all campaigns. Develop and maintain dashboard(s) to allow for easy sharing as well as actionable use. Understand the difference between interesting and actionable information.
- Ad hoc duties/responsibilities as assigned.
You Must Have:
- 4+ years work experience within the marketing field
- 1+ years experience of having implemented partner co-marketing activities
- 4 year college degree, preferably in marketing, business, or related field
- Experience of working with a variety of different partner types and building business relationships
- Experience with using various marketing channels (content writing, social media, emails, events, etc.) to communicate a company's features & benefits
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Exceptional communication skills – including: written, interpersonal and public speaking
- Ability to meet multiple concurrent deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional customer relationship management skills
- Be a self-starter: high level of initiative and follow through
- Ability to be creative, have fresh ideas, and bring a unique perspective
- Be a team player!
ShipStation is on a mission to make every seller, wherever they sell and however they ship, exceptionally efficient at fulfilling orders. We are looking for talented people who want to jump in and roll up their sleeves with us to make it happen.
If you enjoy building strong, lasting relationships with partners, creating impactful co-marketing activities and being a part of a fun Austin based SaaS company, please apply!