Partner Marketing Specialist, College Sports at FloSports
As a critical member of the FloSports’ Marketing team, the Partner Marketing Specialist will contribute directly to the department’s customer acquisition goals by leading partner marketing for FloSports’ college and league sports. You have a passion for and a deep understanding of college sports. You will build relationships with rights holders, athletes, league teams and sponsors to execute marketing plans that drive new subscribers and build both the FloSports brand and the partners’ brands. You will be responsible for executing across both digital and offline marketing channels. The position requires excellent organizational and interpersonal skills. The ideal candidate has a natural ability to build relationships, along with an obsession for flawless execution. This role reports to the Senior Manager, Partner Marketing and is based in Austin, TX.
- Build and manage relationships with rights holders, league teams, athletes and sponsors to develop joint marketing campaigns that build brand awareness and drive subscriber acquisition.
- Develop multi-channel marketing plans including digital (partner websites, social media, email, etc.) and in-venue marketing at events (signage, merchandise, activation booths, etc.).
- Develop an overall strategy to scale and grow our affiliate and influencer marketing programs and collaborate with the Digital Marketing team to recruit and onboard high-quality new partners and influencers to our programs.
- Foster strong relationships with existing affiliate partners and maintain consistent communication, providing them with marketing materials and reporting.
- Manage the creative development process for digital and offline marketing assets working in partnership with the digital marketing team and the design team.
- Lead cross-departmental communication and event planning across the organization including sales, rights acquisition, partner success, digital marketing, content, production and internal/external agencies.
- Manage the creation of signage and merchandise, working with multiple partners and promoters to build brand presence at events
- Develop weekly reports for ad campaigns and referral conversions and analyze data to optimize performance.
- Identify and develop opportunities for innovation and improving processes and practices for greater efficiency and higher quality.
- 3+ years of marketing or sales experience with proven success in a related role, ideally within college athletics or a subscription based media or sports media company.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of college athletics.
- BA/BS in business, marketing, communications or a related field (and/or equivalent, relevant work experience).
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills with the ability to communicate at all levels internally and externally.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to audit his/her own work for accuracy and quality.
- Self-starter with ability to work independently.
- Strong writing, project management and organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
WHO WE ARE:
Founded in 2006, FloSports is a venture-backed OTT subscription video streaming service dedicated to sports, offering live and on-demand access to hundreds of thousands of competition events across 25+ sports in the US and abroad. FloSports’ vision is to finally give underserved sports the love they deserve. With a growing library of more than 300,000 hours of premium content including news, expert commentary, films, documentaries and more, FloSports has established itself as an innovator and leader in sports streaming. Finally your sport has a home.
HOW WE DO IT:
We are the CEOs of our own work and are accountable for the tasks and responsibilities assigned to us. We take pride in creating the content that fans love. We row in the same direction and work together on our common vision. We build and strengthen our relationships through teamwork and respect. We embrace challenges, ask questions and are allowed to fail as long as we learn. We are passionate about building tribes and communities worth belonging to. We are innovative, curious, and have an appetite for making things better. Does this sound like you?
- Recognized as one of 2020’s Top Workplaces by the Austin-American Statesman
- Competitive and comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- Peace of mind through company-paid short-term disability, long-term disability and life insurance
- 401(K) company match
- Progressive parental leave policies
- Flexible paid vacation and work environment
- Free laundry service for all positions that require travel
- Bring your dog to work- everyday!
- Stocked snack bar, catered lunch and breakfast tacos every week
- Modern and collaborative office environment