What is Spreetail
Spreetail is a new ecommerce site that makes it easy to shop for your backyard, garage, and home. We’re passionate about making our customers’ lives better and easier through a best-in-class shopping experience that’s simple and enjoyable. That’s why we offer the best selection of products with free 1-2 day shipping, free returns, and incredibly friendly 24/7 customer service. On top of that, we give 5% of every purchase to causes and communities in need through our in-house nonprofit foundation.
Originally from Lincoln, Nebraska, Spreetail has expanded to include offices and fulfillment centers in 8 cities and 6 states. We currently have hundreds of employees across our rapidly growing company, and are searching for crazy smart, talented, visionary people to help us reach our big goals.
Who is a Spreetailer
Spreetailers are collaborative go-getters who say bring it on when faced with a challenge. We build technology, run warehouses, market products, recruit top-notch talent, and create original community-focused programs that make a real-world impact. No day is the same and we thrive in a dynamic, innovative environment. We aren't part of your typical company and we're proud of that.
Our culture is based on opportunity, openness, relationship building, and hard work. We believe this is what makes everyone happy and fulfilled with their positions in the long run.
Life at Spreetail
Working at Spreetail is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to build one of the fastest growing ecommerce companies in history. We take on challenges that others would call impossible because we have a team of amazing, talented people who collaborate and think bigger together. We act fast because we’re committed to being the best.
- Initiates product and pricing analysis from prospective vendors and provides relevant data to Vendor Management team
- Drives communication and documentation completion with new vendor prospects to ensure smooth and timely account setup processes
- Provides support in identification and prospecting of new vendors for Spreetail through contact, brand and industry research
- Works with Partnership Development Managers in preparations for key prospect meetings and trade events
- Assists Partnership Development and cross-functional teams in development of "pitch" materials
- Facilities communication and process flow for vendor transitions from Partnership Development to Vendor Management team
- Business development experience including tasks related to prospecting, strategic research and planning
- Experience with contracts and understanding negotiations
- Strong organizational, written and communication skills
We will reward you with
- Stock appreciation rights
- Leadership development opportunties
- Untracked time off
- Group health insurance
- Yearly company trip
- Regular company-funded events and activities
- Dollar-for-dollar donation match
- Home purchase bonus after 2 years of employment
- Island getaway after 3 years of employment
- 10-day sabbatical after 5 years of employment
Equal Opportunity Employer
Spreetail is an equal opportunity employer that hires based on stellar qualifications, positive attitude, and exemplary work ethic rather than factors like age, gender identity, race, nationality, religion, or sexuality.