What we do:
TrendKite, named one of Austin’s Top Workplaces by the American-Statesman, is at the forefront of a communications revolution. TrendKite, now a part of Cision, is a martech company focused on building software to help the world's biggest brands generate, amplify, and measure the impact of their communications.
Thousands of the world’s top brands, including Google, Patagonia, Nokia, Marriott, and Hershey rely on TrendKite to manage their digital PR process. The TrendKite platform takes PR and communications programs from analog to digital, enabling marketing teams to integrate their trusted earned media results into all their marketing efforts.
The PR/Earned Media Manager will work closely with the VP of Communications to grow Cision’s reputation as a world-class martech company, through the generation of global earned media. That requires excellent communication skills, and includes executing public relations and corporate communications activities, from story creation and pitching, to media relations, and more. The PR/Earned Media Manager will coordinate with the broader marketing team to ensure our messaging is consistent across campaigns, and that we’re getting the most from our earned media results.
What you'll do:
- Conduct media outreach and pitches
- Secure external content placements
- Develop strategies to increase and improve brand reputation
- Work with Editorial team to issue press releases
- Coordinate with comms stakeholders to ensure consistent messaging and campaigns across teams
- Handle executive comms logistics, including speaking engagements and media
- Use Cision software to monitor, manage and analyze comms activities
- Work closely with broader marketing team to amplify earned media impact
Here's what we're looking for:
- Minimum 3 years of public relations or corporate communication experience
- Public company experience preferred
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with social media
- Organized, efficient and independent
- Experience with PR software, preferably Cision or TrendKite
Consistently named one of the best places to work in Austin, TrendKite employs the brightest, most passionate folks in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join that group!
We build digital PR software for communications, PR and marketing professionals. Digital PR is an exciting, dynamic space with tremendous growth potential. As PR becomes increasingly digital, the entire industry is evolving very quickly, and we’re here to help our customers stay ahead of those changes.
At TrendKite, we pride ourselves on working together as one team, while pushing ourselves and each other to always be improving. We put our customers first in all the decisions we make. Our values are foundational to who we are as a company and drive every decision we make as we continue to build a high-growth business without losing sight of what got us here - our employees and our customers.
We’re headquartered in Austin, with offices in London and Atlanta. We offer a number of great benefits and perks to all our employees, and are always striving to make TrendKite a better place to work every day. Join us!
TrendKite is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.