Who You Are:
The Product Marketing Manager - Consumer GTM will help drive realtor.com’s go-to-market strategy for new consumer features and experiences across platforms. The ideal candidate has successfully led GTM planning and execution throughout the product life cycle and understands how to collaborate with key stakeholders to drive launch strategy and alignment from concept creation to product release (and often beyond!).
As part of the realtor.com Product organization, the Product Marketing Manager - Consumer GTM partners closely with Product Management to identify consumer needs, test and validate concepts and articulate the business impact of new initiatives. The role will be responsible for translating technical capabilities into tangible consumer benefits and shaping the way that new products and features are positioned internally and externally to consumers, customers and key industry participants.
Success in this role entails operating in a highly cross-functional capacity. This includes collaborating with teams across the business to create strategies that drive awareness of our solutions and reinforce value to key segments of consumers, B2B customers and industry partners. The Product Marketing Manager is also expected to gain a nuanced understanding for how changes to the consumer experience on realtor.com can affect the broader real estate ecosystem.
What you will be doing:
- Spend time with consumers (eg home buyers, sellers, renters and owners), define research priorities and validate hypotheses to help inform product strategy (with support from the realtor.com Research team)
- Become an expert on realtor.com audience segmentation, understand consumer wants and needs across verticals
- Drive GTM strategy/planning: define launch objectives key success metrics, consumer segmentation, and hard-hitting product positioning and messaging
- Build messaging frameworks to articulate key benefits to buyers, sellers and industry participants such as agents, brokers, MLS groups, the NAR and mortgage lenders; position products holistically, not just at feature-level
- Help enable Marketing teams to create and execute on strategic launch plans through a thorough understanding of messaging, launch objectives and business impact
- Educate customer-facing teams across realtor.com (eg Sales, Customer Success, Support, IR, etc) on new products/features and collaborate with these stakeholders to ensure the value is clear to a diverse set of industry participants
- Liaise with PMs and other PMMs to ensure the potential revenue impact of new consumer experiences is properly evaluated before product development
- Ensure key business stakeholders maintain visibility into post-launch objectives and help to drive an iterative approach to ensuring we meet/exceed business goals
- Exceptional project management, presentation and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in the fast-paced and ever-changing environment of a startup is a must
- 5+ years of professional experience in B2C or B2B tech, including at least 2 years in Product Marketing. GTM experience in a multi-sided marketplace is a huge plus.
- Attention to detail and organization is paramount with a continuous desire to learn and improve
- Proven track record of delivering to schedule and to results
At realtor.com®, we believe that everyone deserves a home of their own. We’re a community of nearly 2,000 employees who work hard to ensure that from the moment someone starts dreaming about a new home, to the moment they walk in the door and beyond, we’re there to lend a helping hand. Every month, over 85 million people trust us with their journey home by visiting our site and mobile apps, and we’d love to have you join our team to help.
We’ve got great offices in the U.S. and Canada with lots of sweet jobs to choose from, so we’re hoping you’ll join us on our journey to make buying, selling, renting, and living in homes easier and more rewarding for everyone.
Let’s make a difference, together. For Real.