Product Marketing Manager Lending Products
If you love the fast-pace and high energy of the Austin start-up scene and you are looking for a role that allows your work to have a direct impact on a company’s success, come talk to us. We are looking for a Sr. Manager of Product Marketing, Lending Products to add to our expanding marketing team!
JOB TITLE: PRODUCT MARKETING MANAGER, LENDING PRODUCTS
You possess the entrepreneurial drive & spirit to thrive in a fast-paced, evolving environment. You have the passion and skills to truly drive our product marketing efforts. You are goal oriented, self-motivated, tech-savvy and possess a can-do attitude and approach. Your adaptability, resourcefulness and versatility drive results that have a direct impact in all areas of ScaleFactor, now and in the future.
ScaleFactor is working to pioneer big change in our industry, and we need people that enjoy venturing into uncharted territory and blazing a trail with innovative solutions. We are a high-growth organization that combines trusted experts with intuitive software to solve businesses’ accounting and finance needs. Our trusted experts review businesses’ monthly financial statements to ensure accounts are accurate and healthy so owners and operators can focus on running their businesses. Our in-house team draws on their vast experience to provide skilled solutions to help business owners conquer their most complex financial needs.
Product Marketing Responsibilities:
- Work closely with marketing and product management to craft lending product user personas that provide structure and insights
- Help create positioning and messaging that attracts and converts prospects and leads
- Create and execute marketing campaigns through a variety of channels that drive existing customers to adopt new product features
- Develop sales enablement materials that help account executives (sales) enroll customers in the ScaleFactor card product and sell future lending products
- Compile competitive intelligence that gives the team a deep understanding of the market
- Build go-to-market strategy and launch plans that outline in detail how the product will be promoted and sold
- Coordinate across teams to identify and analyze product requirements
- Contribute to the design of product features
- Partner closely across product, sales, marketing, and design to ensure a cohesive and well-coordinated launch, sales, and marketing strategy.
- Provide analytics/reporting regarding all product marketing efforts
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- 1+ years experience as a manager/supervisor (maybe not needed for this role?)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience working with start-up companies and fast-growing businesses
- Experience building go-to-market strategies and launching new products to existing and new customers
- Passion for being the champion of the customer
- Experience with marketing of accounting, lending, business tools, or credit products to SMB space
- Come work at one of Austin’s Best Places to Work in 2017 & 2018 - Amazing culture, dynamic office, and work alongside the best and brightest in the industry
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Health, dental, and vision benefits package
- Unlimited vacation, flexible hours & optional work offsite days
- Stock options
- Unlimited cold brews (Cuvee coffee)
- Dog and cat friendly offices located in hip East Austin
If this role describes you, we look forward to receiving your complete application online!
- Your resume highlighting skills and credentials required for this position