Product Marketing Manager
SpyCloud is looking to continue its rapid growth and is excited to add a Product Marketing Manager to our team. This is a key role and we are looking for the right person who can help educate the market about our highly successful Account Takeover / Cyber Security product offering. The right person will have a proven track record in Product Marketing with previous experience in the Cyber Security market.
As the Product Marketing Manager, you will help one of the fastest growing cybersecurity startups in the country reach the next level. You have the right strategic vision on how to market our product offering while also having the tactical ability and technical writing skills to create the marketing collateral that fits that vision. Understanding, tracking and clearly articulating competitors and their offerings is something in which you excel and you have a continued intellectual curiosity that keeps you on top of the competition and marketing trends.
- Setting a clear strategic product marketing plan with tangible action items
- Ability to create sales enablement materials including data sheets, use cases, case studies, webinars, presentations etc...
- Establish, distill, and report the KPI’s that guide progress toward goals
- Working with the Sales and Business Development team on a constant stream of feedback and adjustment to perfect the product marketing experience
- Identifying buyers personas and creating a corresponding buyer's journey which drives leads
- Identify and track product competition as well as competitive trends in the marketplace.
- Embrace an entrepreneurial mindset – focused on culture, speed and agility. Experience with quick experimentation, fast implementation, and improvisation are required.
- Partner closely with sales, product management, and executives to create a strong and collaborative partnership that will ensure market awareness, highly qualified sales leads, thought leadership and overall product marketing execution.
- You are passionate, enthusiastic and a clear communicator
- Your technical writing skills set you apart from your peers
- You're very well organized and have a reputation for getting things done
- You have a preference for seeking and solving the hardest, most meaningful problems
- You're consistently creative and intellectually curious about security, marketing, technology, and other disciplines
- You're not afraid to challenge the status quo or executive leadership when needed
- You support group consensus, even when in the minority
- 7+ years experience in a cybersecurity product marketing role
- Technically astute either through experience or education
- Experience with high growth enterprise SaaS
- Required: Experience in enterprise cybersecurity SaaS