RetailMeNot is looking for a highly analytical, passionate Product Marketing Manager with experience in driving both B2B and B2C strategies. This manager will be familiar with driving product adoption and revenue growth in partnership with product management, marketing and sales. You should be well-versed in consumer websites and mobile apps, marketing strategies to engage end-users, and B2B activation. You are the go-to expert on both the RMN user and retail/agency partner and is an integral component of product success.
The RMN work environment is dynamic and requires a person who is comfortable operating at a fast pace and can collaborate with multiple teams while driving for results and executional excellence. You will combine a deep understanding of both consumers and B2B customers with digital marketing and sales strategies to create messaging, position, and drive adoption of new products from RetailMeNot.
Who You Are
- 5+ years experience in marketing or product management, 2+ of which in product marketing preferred
- BBA/BS/BA degree, MBA or Masters degree with business focus preferred
- Ability to distill complex products into compelling, simple, and differentiated product stories and market messages
- Experience leading cross-functional teams in delivering complex products/projects/campaigns to market
- Balance of creative problem solving and analytical ability
- Experience gathering customer, market, and business intelligence to inform strategy
- Enjoys influencing and working with cross-functional groups
- Self-starter, high-energy person with ability to execute on business objectives
- Ability to multitask, change priorities rapidly and work through ambiguity with ease
- Experience working on sales strategies/enablement a plus
- Experience in consumer-centric websites or mobile apps for shopping or savings a plus
- Experience with Google Analytics or Tableau a plus
- Experience with collaborating with sales or sales enablement a plus
What You'll Do
- Consumer/Customer Intelligence – Know the RMN consumer and B2B customer (retailers & ad agencies), their decision factors, and motivations/barriers to adopting our products.
- Market & Competitive Intelligence – Understand top competitors, how they market, message and promote implementation of new features.
- Product Positioning – Define and document product differentiation and messaging; ensure positioning is consistently filtered through all launch materials, consumer touchpoints, and B2B sales materials.
- Product Launch and Adoption – Coordinate product launches, monitor marketing campaigns and product adoption performance, report results, and provide insights for product, marketing, and sales tactic optimization.
- Root cause and gap analyses – Investigate root causes driving product performance by digging into user and sales data to identify the variables that matter and recommend improvements.
Who We Are
- We value diverse perspectives and believe this translates into stronger products and a better workplace
- We have an open, casual, fun and upbeat environment where you are given a lot of responsibility and the freedom to make a huge impact
- We have lots of intelligent people to work with and learn from
- We have a great open vacation policy
- We'll provide you with food, food, and more food
- We believe in giving prizes, bonuses, and recognition for doing what you love
We offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that eagerly pursues disruption in its space to continue to drive innovation and lead the competition. Benefits of being an employee of RetailMeNot, Inc. include, but are not limited to the following:
- Competitive base & bonus packages; salary negotiable
- Long Term Incentive Plan
- Performance based rewards & recognition for your hard work and service
- Very competitive benefits packages, including best-in-class parental leave
- Open & flexible PTO
- Cell phone & gym membership reimbursements
- Fully stocked break room & onsite catered breakfasts & lunches multiple days/week
RetailMeNot, Inc. is a leading savings destination bringing people and the things they love together through savings with retailers, brands, restaurants and pharmacies. RetailMeNot makes everyday life more affordable through online and in-store coupon codes, cash back offers, discount gift cards, and the RetailMeNot Genie browser extension. Savings are also provided in consumers’ mailboxes through the RetailMeNot Everyday™ direct mail package, and at the pharmacy with RxSaver by RetailMeNot.
RetailMeNot is a wholly owned subsidiary of Harland Clarke Holdings. http://www.retailmenot.com/corp or follow @RetailMeNot on social media.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at RetailMeNot, Inc. are considered without regards to race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected classification. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us align with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.