Product Marketing Manager at DISCO
DISCO is the leading provider of ediscovery solutions for law firms, corporations, and government agencies. With technology and services that automate and simplify complex and error-prone tasks that distract from practicing law, DISCO empowers lawyers and their teams to effectively manage discovery processes. DISCO is the ediscovery choice of leading U.S. law firms including litigation boutiques and AmLaw, Fortune 500 companies, as well as government agencies around the world.
DISCO is looking for ambitious and driven Product Marketing Manager to join our growing marketing team. In this role, you will develop and execute go-to-market strategies for products and features, act as a thought leader for our products, inform product strategy, and help position DISCO as a market leader.Who You Are
- 5+ years of SaaS product marketing experience; legal technology experience is not required but preferred
- Must be a strong public speaker, comfortable in front of executives and large groups, in person, phone, or via video conferencing
- Excellent task and project management skills
- Excellent people-management skills to work with cross-functional teams, clients, colleagues, and executives
- Must have excellent writing skills
- Comfortable using collaboration and CRM tools such as Slack and Salesforce
- Proficient in using Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing, or equivalent experience
- Plan, create, coordinate, and execute on go-to-market activities for products, features, and services
- Partner closely with engineering to coordinate on product releases
- Create customer-facing content such as datasheets, white papers, case studies, and webinars
- Coordinate with the marketing team on creating key deliverables
- Provide training and other enablement support to sales and services teams
- Work with customers to develop case studies and testimonials
- Conduct regular activities to communicate product roadmap and updates to internal stakeholders and clients via webinars, presentations, etc.
- Be an expert on our competition
- Act as a thought leader for DISCO products and services and have a deep understanding of the legal technology landscape
- Collaborate with product management and product design to inform new products and features
- Help inform product strategy and key decisions
DISCO is a recognized leader in legal technology — and we’re just getting started.
Founded in 2012, DISCO’s mission is to create great technology to modernize the practice of law. Our solutions apply artificial intelligence and cloud computing to help lawyers and legal teams improve legal outcomes for their clients. Corporate legal departments, law firms, and government agencies around the world use DISCO as their ediscovery solution for compliance, disputes, and investigations.
Annual company revenues have more than doubled every year since our founding. We have raised more than $135 million in venture capital, more than any other enterprise legaltech company. We are using this investment to accelerate growth in the $12.5 billion ediscovery market — and to expand our platform beyond ediscovery, applying our unique combination of world-class engineering and deep legal expertise to build products that will transform other areas of legal practice. We opened our London office in 2018 and have plans to further expand our presence outside the United States.
Are you ready to revolutionize the practice of law? Join us!Perks of DISCO
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K
- Competitive salary plus discretionary bonus and equity
- Flexible PTO
- Free catered lunches every day as well as free snacks and beverages
- Opportunity to be a part of a startup that is revolutionizing the legal industry
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.