Product Marketing Manager at OutboundEngine
OutboundEngine is one of the fastest growing tech startup companies in the nation, named a 2019 “Best Places to Work” by Built in Austin. Since 2012, OutboundEngine has helped over 10,000 small business owners and independent professionals attract and retain high potential customers. We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join our team, where you will help define and advance our positioning, product launch strategy, and key messaging for new and existing products.
What You’ll Do
- Serve as a leading internal voice of the customer, capturing relevant insights about our customers and sharing across sales, product, marketing, and customer success teams.
- Define positioning and write messaging for products and industry solutions, validating messaging across products and competition to gain buy-in across various departments and stakeholders throughout the company.
- Lead internal marketing communications to define the go-to-market strategy, helping departments understand the product positioning, key benefits, and target customer. You will also serve as the internal and external evangelist for our product offerings.
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies with internal department leaders that align against industry segments and target personas.
- This job role is permitted to access client PHI.
- Build sales enablement content to support internal teams, working with Marketing to develop assets such as sales decks, training materials, content assets, and more.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis to extract insights from our data to drive product performance improvements.
What’s In It For You
- Competitive compensation with 401(k)
- 100% paid employee health insurance, plus dental, vision and life insurance
- Generous paid time off, plus the last two weeks of the year off
- Fun, energetic and casual office loaded with snacks and drinks
- Monthly catered lunches
- Paid downtown parking or monthly metro pass
What We’re Looking For
- 2-5 years’ experience as a product marketing manager in a dynamic, high-growth environment
- Experience in developing messaging and go-to-market strategy within an agile environment that includes rapidly iterated products
- Experience capturing and validating audience insights and key messaging with customers and prospects directly (you will talk to customers often) to ensure successful launches and growth
- A problem solver: you apply logic, creativity and persistence to find solutions
- A strong communicator: you combine words and visuals to turn data into a concise story
- A sharp eye for detail: you are inherently curious, and are persistent in creating quality deliverables that set the standard for performance without sacrificing speed
This role will play a critical role in supporting new product development and adoption, including serving a leading role within our go-to-market planning and execution function. Our company and team culture is relaxed but results-oriented. We’re proud of our ability to move fast, get things done, and still keep the atmosphere light and fun.
To apply, send a resume or LinkedIn profile with a cover letter telling us why you’d be great for this position, including relevant background in product launches and developing audience insights for cross-departmental teams.