Product Marketing Manager at Social Solutions
Social Solutions is looking for a data savvy, strategically minded product marketing professional to join our team in Austin, TX. In this role, you will be responsible for leading all aspects of product marketing including roadmap collaboration and positioning, buyer personas, pricing and offer strategy. The successful candidate will bring strategic and analytical thinking combined with a disciplined approach to developing and executing on plans that yield continual optimization.
What You'll Do
- Developing a keen understanding of the competition, buyer needs, industry influencers and decision makers while possessing the ability to effectively communicate and publicly represent our solutions
- Leverage the solution value proposition in developing content for: product differentiation presentations, competitor information, needs analysis, case studies, web content, and ROI benefits
- Partner with product management to influence, position and communicate the product roadmap, ensuring that the organization is effectively equipped and educated on our solutions and roadmap
- Create, monitor and maintain packaging and influence pricing decisions
- Create sales collateral – and ensure effectiveness and consistency in messaging
- Drive awareness and adoption of new capabilities
- Optimize benefits statements, proof points, and conduct and deliver differentiation analysis.
- Collaborate with demand gen, digital marketing and content marketing to design and deliver lead gen initiatives
- 5-7 years of product marketing experience; SaaS experience preferred
- Commercially driven to deliver results and enjoys working in an agile, fast-paced high-growth environment
- Exceptional ability to write and create product content; able to write quickly and concisely for non-technical audiences; writing samples required
- Ability to think strategically and problem-solve
- Experience and a track record of driving adoption, growth and results for a SaaS solutions
- Proven influencing skills with top executives, working cross-functionally and with clients/prospects
- Self-starter, creative thinker, excellent listener and communicator
- Strong affinity for sales team success, prior sales experience a plus
- Experience in the social good sector a plus
- Strong communication skills and the ability to prioritize and work to a deadline
- Strong experience in SFDC and Marketo
Why We're Awesome
Recently named one of Built In Austin's Best Places to Work for in Austin. At Social Solutions, we're mission focused and results oriented! We're a diverse team of innovators, creatives, and digital architects that come together to help organizations transform lives. Our clients affect countless lives every day. That's why we go above and beyond to provide tools to get the job done. We help non-profits get to the heart of their data so they can maximize their efforts to do even more good. We help those that are changing the world.
What You'll Get
- Amazing coworkers
- Flexible PTO
- 100% employer paid benefits for employees
- 8 hours per quarter of paid volunteer time
- Company sponsored events and happy hours
- Career advancement opportunitiesand more!
To ensure candidate and employee health, Social Solutions is conducting the interview process remotely via Zoom for the foreseeable future. Thank you in advance for your cooperation!
In order fulfill Social Solutions' mission to "help people transform lives," we seek to build teams that leverage diverse perspectives to create an innovative and welcoming environment.
To that end, we make employment decisions based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Social Solutions does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.