Product Marketing Manager at SailPoint
The Product Marketing Manager will play a key role in defining and executing go-to-market strategies that drive awareness and adoption of SailPoint Identity Security. In this position, you will work cross-functionally with product teams, sales, sales enablement, and marketing stakeholders to develop messaging and positioning related to the connectivity and extensibility framework of SailPoint’s SaaS platform. The ideal candidate will have experience and success in driving product marketing for enterprise SaaS solutions, in particular those built around an integration platform that supports an external ecosystem of connectivity.
To be successful you will need to possess strong storytelling, communications, writing, and interpersonal skills. These skills will fuel your ability to be a key evangelist and marketer, demonstrating the value that SailPoint provides to our target organizations and personas. SailPoint continues to innovate at a rapid pace, therefore, the ideal candidate will thrive by moving and thinking rapidly with an attention to detail and a sharp eye for quality.
- Build messaging and positioning frameworks that differentiate SailPoint’s products and platform
- Translate messaging into meaningful and contextual benefits that feed into the development of creative presentations, demonstrations, collateral, blogs, white papers, and positioning documents
- Develop sales content and enablement tools focused on helping internal, field sales teams, and channel partners understand target markets and buyers, buyer personas, pains points, and key messages
- Design and execute product launches while maintaining a constant stream of product updates and promotions
- Conduct market research and keep track of the competitive environment to inform product roadmap and go-to-market strategies
- Create detailed project plans and drive on-time and flawless execution
- Drive competitive intelligence with research, differentiated messaging & positioning, and enablement
- 3+ years of experience on high-performing product marketing teams focused on enterprise SaaS solutions.
- Experienced at successfully multi-tasking a variety of critical priorities.
- Demonstrated success in driving go-to-market strategy and launches for market-leading products.
- Experience in performing as a leader by influencing and managing cross-functional teams.
- Self-starter who is experienced in successfully taking a project from concept to execution.
- Strong project/program management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to translate complex technical concepts into easy to consume business value.
- Excellent interpersonal, facilitation, and communication skills.
- Security software experience.
This position requires approximately 25% travel.
SailPoint is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome everyone to our team. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.