Join a purpose-driven, fast-growing enterprise software company that is working to transform 9-1-1.
The power to do remarkable things when it matters most is the heart of 9-1-1 and public safety. At RapidDeploy, we believe that regardless of size, geography or budget, everyone in public safety should have access to the data they need when it matters most to save more lives. That’s why, since 2016, our mission has been to reduce emergency response times and improve public safety. We are the industry’s only truly open and integrated emergency response platform with a portfolio of web-based cloud solutions that includes analytics, mapping, dispatch and first responder applications.
Over the past year, we have signed four state contracts and our software has been deployed in more than 700 9-1-1 centers across the U.S. We have increased our annual recurring revenue by more than 20X. We’re hiring passionate team members to help propel us into the next stage of growth.
RapidDeploy is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to lead the product marketing and go-to-market strategy for RapidDeploy’s portfolio of solutions. The Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for driving excitement around our technology solutions in the market, and with our partners and sellers. This role will be responsible for product marketing, messaging, sales/partner enablement, and technical content curation.
- Lead product launch strategy and execution
- Understand broader market trends, know the audience inside and out, and act as a feedback loop to the product managers and leadership team
- Build strong relationships with Product Management, Sales, and Partners
- Understand and communicate value of our solutions and technology
- Develop content such as white papers, presentations, videos, and demos
- Empower our Sales team with best-in-class enablement
- Be the most passionate advocate for RapidDeploy by energizing sales, channel partners, and customers at trade shows and conferences
- 5 years of experience in product marketing and/or product management in Public Safety and/or SaaS
- Passion for emerging technologies
- Strong analytical, written, and verbal communications skills
- Ability to influence cross-functional teams
- Key personality characteristics and working style:
- Ability to collaborate and drive alignment with sales, marketing, and product management teams
- Ability to evangelize product diffentiators, demonstrate relevance, and build advocacy
- Ability to achieve results without relying on formal reporting authority
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Eye for detail
About RapidDeploy Inc.
- Strong revenue growth (20x+ in last 12 months) & huge recent customer wins (e.g., State of California)
- Fast-growing, passionate, mission-driven team – we care about saving lives through technology!
- Offices in Austin, TX and Cape Town, South Africa
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options, with benefits that kick in on your first day! Benefits are highly subsidized by RapidDeploy Inc.
- In addition to 8 observed holidays, RapidDeploy employees receive 20 days of PTO and unlimited sick leave.
- RapidDeploy is a well-funded, venture backed growth company
RapidDeploy is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status
Notice: RapidDeploy’s hiring policy prohibits hiring from existing or prospective customers.
Read Full Job Description