Public Relations Strategist (Austin, Texas)
Would you love to hear people in the digital marketing arena talking about how amazing the social media growth PR plan is for PLANOLY?
PLANOLY is looking for a thoughtful, passionate people person to join a rapidly growing startup and work on applications that brands, influencers, celebrities, agencies and marketing firms are using every day! You will have the opportunity to enjoy a role on our Marketing team, and have a huge impact on PLANOLY customers and products! Passion for excellence regarding exceptional public relations, customer and team experiences, social products and supporting our software development teams that are building great software are all a must!
- Develop and manage overall PR plan and strategy
- Drive our business growth with stellar PR
- Lead PR within our marketing division, ensuring our message is simple and sophisticated and aligned with PLANOLY’s overall goals and KPI’s
- Provide strategic PR specific oversight to the marketing team
- Help develop and amplify PLANOLY’s online and offline press opportunities
- Support our brand strategy, digital marketing, social media, digital and offline campaigns
- Support our key customer relationships through strategic press opportunities
- Manage media relations to ensure continued business growth
- Develop systems and tools to optimize and enhance our media outreach
- Mentor team members to develop deep digital PR related industry skills
- Write PLANOLY’s pitches and press releases for new updates, releases, and brand opportunities
- Build PLANOLY’s network of press opportunities and assist with brand partners to amplify brand presence
- Develop brand positioning and messaging strategies
- Support organic growth of PLANOLY’s target market
- Work with internal leadership to establish goals, performance metrics, and growth matrixes for our marketing team
- 7 + years work experience at a PR, digital, or advertising agency (or else experience in-house at a prominent brand, media outlet, or fast-growing startup)
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Superb people management and leadership abilities
- Ability to quickly tailor a message and style for an audience
- Previous role as a primary PR brand strategist
- Natural inclination to stay connected on email, SMS, phone, and social media
- Amazing ability to stay organized and manage multiple, complex projects
- Extensive network of media, brand and influencer contacts and relationships
- Experience working with complex, organically grown marketing campaigns
Who We Are:
- We are digital marketing and social media experts. PLANOLY was built from a Brand and Influencer’s perspective so we understand how to enhance and streamline the workflow of a digital marketer.
- We’re growing super fast and have been profitable since inception.
- We offer an open work environment where highly motivated team members take full ownership of the products and help steer the company.
- We are a huge advocate of work-life balance, which is seen in our open vacation and work-from-any-coffee-shops policies.
- We’ll provide you with catered lunches, snacks, drinks, regular team outings, and even a ping pong table!
*** This role is not eligible for an employment visa.*** ***This role will be based in Austin, Texas - no relocation.***
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
Planoly is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified individuals seeking employment without regards to race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected classification.