Search Marketing Associate
At Volusion, we make products that people love. Our teams are dedicated to providing SaaS commerce solutions and services for all business types, ranging from startups to large enterprises. If you are the kind of entrepreneur that loves working in teams, has a passion for driving positive change, and wants to change the world with your ideas, we want to hear from you.
As a Search Marketing Associate- SEO you will work with a portfolio of customers to develop and maintain an effective search engine optimization (SEO) campaign. You will craft SEO strategies, create optimized client content, execute technical optimization, perform link building and implement social media campaigns to bolster clients’ online visibility. You will be responsible for building and maintaining client relationships, as well as staying abreast of search marketing trends. You will be apart of our Studio department. Must have at least 1+ years of SEO experience.
- Strategize, execute, monitor SEO campaigns for client sites
- Conduct keyword research using industry-standard tools
- Optimize client websites for search engines and perform strategic link building activities
- Craft compelling, keyword-optimized content for websites, blogs and resource libraries
- Work directly with department management to develop and implement new services, processes and SEO strategies
- Execute and maintain strategic social media campaigns
- Analyze PPC and Shopping Feed performance and help discover areas for optimization
- Implement and utilize Google Analytics to extract and analyze relevant data to develop reports
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients in a wide variety of industries
- Constant self-education and collaboration with coworkers
- Work closely with Volusion PPC, Shopping Feed, Design and internal Marketing teams
- Help grow your SEO skills through self-education, learning from team members and completing projects
- Thrive in a collaborative team of passionate search marketing specialists
We are looking for someone with:
- BA/BS in Business, Marketing, Statistics and/or other related degrees
- Passionate about SEO with 1 year experience, ecommerce experience is a plus
- An excitement for learning more about digital marketing
- Drive to find the answers to SEO and digital marketing questions
- Interpersonal communication skills that thrive in a team environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time-management, multitasking and organizational skills
- Ability to quickly learn new technology platforms
- Demonstrated drive for superior service, both internally and externally
- Ability to handle difficult situations in a positive and professional manner
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Search Console or other SEO tools
Who is also the embodiment of our culture code (we hope you are nodding your head in agreement as you browse through it!):
- Humble: Have humility and be respectful; no egos allowed.
- Effective: Get stuff done!
- Adaptable: Willing to fill any role, anytime. Going above/beyond the call of duty.
- Transparent: Open and honest to self and others.
- A founder: Think big, go fast, and solve for the customer.
Note: A strong resume is great, but including a cover letter is even better. We want to know… why did you choose SEO? Are you creative or technical? Perhaps you see yourself as analytical in nature or maybe more content-strategy oriented. The truth is, we value all these SEO skillsets and want a diverse team. What we care about most is passion and authenticity. So tell us a little about yourself. We want to know what makes you… you.
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive compensation packages
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- 401(k) with Company Matching
- Paid Parental Leave
- On-site Fitness and Yoga Classes
- Casual Dress and Taco Fridays
- Endless Supply of Coffee and Snacks
- Two Volunteer Days Off
- Bring Your Dog to Work Days
- Dry Cleaning
- Chair Massages
- Team Sports and Team Outings