Headquartered in the heart of Austin, Texas, MVPindex is the emerging standard global brands use to value their sports and entertainment sponsorships and understand who engages with, or purchases, their products. Nearly 100 Brands, media, and sports organizations around the world use MVPindex as the standard for benchmarking sponsorship performance, understanding audiences, and deciding where and how to campaigns.
The Senior Art Director — Brand Marketing role is a full-time position based in downtown Austin focused on designing website content, business collateral, client materials, marketing/lead gen materials, and more. We are undergoing a rebranding and this is an opportunity to take on the challenge to lead the design of MVP’s client and audience touch points.
What You Must Do To Be Successful In This Position:
● Set up initial brand guidelines, voice and messaging. Ensure adherence over time.
● Develop cohesive campaign designs across multiple channels like social, web and print.
● Work on several projects at a time and iterate on designs via collaborative feedback.
● Own & take a project from concept to launch.
● Prioritize and manage work with ease in a dynamic, rapid-growth environment.
● Experience mentoring designers and educating non-designers about design basics.
● Stay abreast of design and technology trends.
● Be comfortable with data storytelling and visualizations through design. (We are a data company after all.)
● Collaborate cross-departmentally with marketing, data, insight, client success, product, and sales teams.
● Prepare production-ready files for high-quality prints, review, and approve proofs.
● Work with vendors and champion highest quality materials.
● Have ideas and opinions on how we can work better as a team.
● Stay humble and learn from those around you.
What Skills & Experience We Want You to Have:
● 6+ years of relevant experience in a design role.
● A portfolio that shows your work - examples of sports brands preferred. Examples of data visualization are also preferred.
● Strong Adobe CS and Wordpress skills (experience working with WP themes).
● Experience with both digital and traditional media.
● Experience designing content for all major social platforms, and the ability to apply best practices for engagement.
● Understanding of marketing process and best practices.
● Working knowledge of sports industries, esports and streaming media.
● Experience working with vendors — preparing files for high-quality prints, reviewing and approving proofs.
● A team of talented, hard-working colleagues.
● The opportunity to invent new solutions, grow your career, and enhance your skill-set.
● Competitive health insurance premiums (medical, dental & vision).
● Unlimited, flex vacation policy.
● Competitive compensation.
● The ability to learn and grow from technology innovators and disruptors.
● An incredible office location in downtown Austin with on-site parking included.