COVID 19 UPDATE:
We have leaned into the current health crisis with the development of new features like Volusion Curbside. Since March, we have hired more than a dozen new Volusioneers with no signs of slowing down. We are actively interviewing for key roles in order to keep up with our product roadmap goals. During these unprecedented times Volusion continues to provide stability and growth opportunities to our employees and merchants alike.
We are doing our part to flatten the curve so for the time being all interviews will be conducted virtually. As a company ALL employees are currently working remotely.
Volusion powers thousands of ecommerce sites - from fledgling entrepreneurs like local artists selling handmade goods to mid market businesses processing millions of dollars in online sales every year. If you're a creative professional that has a passion for driving change and you want to better the world with your ideas, we want to hear from you!
The Senior BI Analyst is skilled in data handling and analysis and is critical to building and maintaining reporting to deliver insightful analysis across all aspects of the business. An ideal candidate will have a strong background in and passion for data analysis, programming, and statistics while also possessing strong business acumen.
- Develop and maintain dashboards and other reporting products
- Perform on demand, data driven business analyses
- Develop and maintain data pipelines from internal and external sources in support of business intelligence reporting and analysis
- Collaborate with users to develop reporting and analysis requirements
- Provide insights and make recommendations based upon data analyses
- Design and implement ad hoc analysis scripts, summary tables, charts and interactive tools to present your results
We are looking for someone with:
- 5+ yrs experience working with and analyzing large data sets
- Advanced SQL knowledge and experience (required)
- Python (with pandas) experience
- Advanced spreadsheet experience
- Ability to communicate results clearly
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative/analytical discipline preferred
Who is also the embodiment of our culture code (we hope you are nodding your head in agreement as you browse through it!):
- Humble: Have humility and be respectful; no egos allowed.
- Effective: Get stuff done!
- Adaptable: Willing to fill any role, anytime. Going above/beyond the call of duty.
- Transparent: Open and honest to self and others.
- A founder: Think big, go fast, and solve for the customer.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive Compensation Packages
- 401(k) with Company Matching
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Remote Work Flexibility
- Two Volunteer Days Off
- Professional Development Opportunities for Career and Skills Advancement
- On-site Fitness and Yoga Classes
- Casual Dress
- Breakfast Taco Fridays
- Endless Supply of Tiny House Nitro Coffee, Bevi sparkling water, fruit and snacks
- Bring Your Dog to Work Days
- Adjustable Desks
- Chair Massages
- Team Sports and Team Outings