Senior Content Marketing Manager
Restaurant365 is a rapidly growing SaaS company disrupting the restaurant industry! Our cloud-based platform provides a unique, all-in-one solution for accounting and store operations for restaurants. WE HELP RESTAURANTS GROW!
R365 is built upon family, innovation, and accountability with offices in Irvine, CA and Austin, TX. We recently secured a second round of funding from Bessemer Venture Partners and our expanding client list includes well-known franchises to your favorite local spot, fine dining to fast casual... Restaurant365 does it all!
We are excited to bring on an experienced Content Marketing Manager to our growing team in Austin, TX! In this role, you will be responsible for the overall content strategy for our company, along with assisting in the planning and execution of marketing campaigns around the product lifecycle. The goal is to increase Restaurant365’s thought leadership and awareness, which will lead to a greater number of subscribers, leads and opportunities for Sales.
What you'll be doing:
- Create and oversee the company’s content marketing strategy including a content calendar
- Be a key leader on the marketing team to drive overall marketing strategy
- Create resources and assets on a monthly basis to drive leads, subscribers and awareness (e.g., case studies, webinars, whitepapers, infographics, guides, etc.)
- Develop a blog strategy and blog posts on an ongoing basis to attract site visitors through search, social, and our email subscribers
- Collaborate with marketing team, sales, external partners and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of our audience
- Use marketing automation tool (Pardot) to create emails programs including drip campaigns and newsletters
- Measure the effectiveness of our content marketing efforts and campaigns
- Optimize content for maximum visibility and ranking in major search engines (including HTML, site structure, page layout and navigation)
- Identify trends through tools like Google Analytics and implement innovative SEO strategies
- Work closely with sales, especially with our SDR team to develop content that can be used in prospecting sales emails
- Innovation, Quality, and Accountability in all you do!!
What you need for this position:
- College Degree in Marketing or related field
- Proficient computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite a must)
- 2+ years of Content Marketing experience
- Create and understand buyer personas
- Develop compelling marketing content for those personas to drive them through the marketing and sales funnel
- Experience using Marketing Automation platforms (e.g. Pardot, Marketo) for drip campaigns, lead scoring, landing pages
- Past experience producing web content, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, email, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics
- A data-driven approach to marketing
What's in it for you:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive health benefits
- 401k + matching
- Employee stock options
- Flexible time off + company holidays
- Weekly catered lunches + snacks
- Wellness initiatives
- Company sponsored events
Why work with us?
- Passionate, fun, supportive team
- Thriving company with an impressive growth trajectory
- A product that makes a real difference
- Cutting-edge, industry-disrupting technology
Restaurant365 is a cloud-based, all-inclusive back office solution that combines key restaurant modules with an integrated accounting backbone. R365 was founded by an experienced team of software veterans committed to developing an accounting, back office, and reporting tool – specifically for restaurants – that scales and positions restaurant concepts for growth.