Senior Content Marketing Manager at Plivo
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:02 p.m. (CST) on Monday, August 17, 2020
Plivo is a cloud communications platform that empowers businesses to connect, engage and interact with their customers in a more efficient and meaningful way.
Plivo’s mission is to simplify business communications. Thousands of businesses around the globe including IBM, Workday, Godaddy, and Lifesize rely on Plivo to power their voice and SMS communications at global scale.
Founded in 2011, Plivo has over 180 employees across its US and India offices. Plivo is part of YCombinator and is backed by prominent investors, including Andreessen Horowitz and Battery Ventures.
Plivo has been profitable for the past four years, an unusual milestone for companies of this scale. Plivo’s success has landed it among the leading, global CPaaS (Communications Platform as a Service) companies and at the cutting edge of the CPaaS sector, which is estimated to grow to $10.9 billion by 2022.
Plivo is expanding to Austin, TX. We are looking for a strong content marketing manager to plan and execute on our content strategy, which will have a heavy focus on account-based content designed to generate new prospects and advance existing opportunities.
In addition to creating some content on your own, you will also act as project manager for a team of content creators to develop content tailored for specific, targeted accounts and work closely with the sales and product teams to identify communication needs for specific accounts.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plan and execute a variety of content marketing programs, with a heavy focus on account-based marketing, designed to drive credibility, value, and conversion among specific, targeted accounts and contacts.
- Personally create content and manage a group of third-party content creators to develop top-quality content pieces including blog posts, website/email copy, video scripts and storyboards, ebooks, customer case studies, thought leadership pieces etc.
- Proactively engage with the sales team to determine sales enablement needs, and work with product/solution marketing to develop tools, educational training, and value-add content.
- Own the publishing and distribution of content on Plivo’s owned media and 3rd party media outlets such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Capterra, G2 Crowd, etc.
- Develop and maintain an editorial calendar for content planning and production.
- Build and manage a content library.
- Manage a content marketing budget .
- 5+ years in a high-tech, B2B content marketing.
- Strong understanding of the Sales-Marketing connection and the role of content in generating more qualified opportunities.
- Excellent writing, editing, and verbal communication skills (work samples may be requested).
- Demonstrable skills in editorial planning and content program management.
- Solid experience creating and executing marketing campaigns using tactics that include video, long-form educational content, webinars, digital advertising, and social networking.
- Experience managing external resources such as freelancers or agency partners (or cross-functional internal resources).
- Experience with marketing automation software and tools like Salesforce, Pardot, Mailchimp, Wordpress.
Attributes of the Ideal Candidate
- Excels at and has a passion for story-telling in multiple formats.
- Scrappy, passionate marketer who is comfortable taking initiative and implementing programs without a blueprint.
- A “doer” who is excited to dive in and make things happen.
- Thinks strategically about goals and is meticulous about tracking key metrics.
- Likes working with others to solve problems and achieve goals .
Perks and Benefits
- Ownership driven culture.
- Company-paid medical insurance.
- Health, vision and 401K benefits.
- Generous vacation policy.
Read Full Job Description