Senior Digital Media Associate, Bankrate at Red Ventures
- Senior Marketing Manager, Paid Media
- Senior Associate, Integrated Marketing
- Senior Digital Media Analyst, SEO
What You'll Do:
- As a Senior Digital Marketing Analyst, you’ll manage the daily execution of paid search, paid social, or digital display campaigns or manage the development of user-centric features & flows to help streamline the customer experience and drive additional value to the business by optimizing onsite flow (pending role). You’ll perform and monitor A/B tests, analyze data & profitability, and ensure flawless execution of day-to-day tasks.
- Synthesize and analysis multiple data inputs to create and ideate on A/B testing and new campaign development.
- Operate as an owner of the landing pages, using data and a deep understanding of our users to identify areas to optimize, troubleshoot functionality, and work with others to develop solutions that enhance the experience and performance of the site.
What We're Looking For:
- 3-5 years of experience with a proven track record of success in meeting performance goals in digital marketing.
- Experience establishing vendor relationships and maintaining high value relationships
- Strong writing, analytical, and presentation skills
Who We Are:
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, and Allconnect.com.
For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected].