Come join our growing team at Unity Technologies and lead Content Marketing for our Games vertical! In this role, you will lead the content marketing strategy in an effort to develop a rich, continuous pipeline of compelling and impactful content to engage new and existing customers. You will manage a team of content professionals, report to the head of Digital Marketing, and build close partnerships with Product Marketing, Sales, Business Development, Creative, Communications, and Demand Generation.
We are looking for a leader who carries a strong emphasis on crafting impactful and engaging experiences that explain the value of our products and solutions in ways that inspire and educate our audience. If this sounds like your area of expertise, then we would love to hear from you!
What you’ll be doing
- Lead 8+ content marketing professionals to manage a diverse range of content in support of overall go-to-market strategy, ABM lead generation, E-Commerce initiatives, and Email communications
- Amplify reach of our content assets by partnering with teams such as SEO, Social Media, Community, Influencers, Paid Media, etc.
- Work closely with our Product Marketing team for alignment, and with our Creative Services team for creation of copy and creative assets
- Fuel our sales organization by crafting powerful enablement and training, then measure the ROI of your efforts to advise what works and what doesn’t
- Translate technical topics into digestible, high-impact concepts for a diverse group of buyer and user personas
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Business, Marketing, or Communications
- Success in marketing technical B2B products or services with proven performance as both an individual contributor and a people manager
- A strategic leader who can build and map content plans to a sophisticated user journey and adapt those plans around key findings to continuously improve impact
- Excellent content creation and editorial skills with a strong writing background in both long and short form mediums and diverse formats as well as email and paid ad copy
- Strong project management experience, with a proven record of delivering multiple, concurrent projects on time and within budget
- Strong digital marketing background with experience executing successful web, content, paid media, email marketing and Account Based Marketing campaigns
You might also have
- Background in the video game industry with a deep understanding of game development
- Familiar with content SEO concepts and website analytics
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.