Senior Manager, Digital & Growth Marketing at Unity Technologies
As the Senior Manager, Digital & Growth Marketing, you will be responsible for leading Unity’s Live & Digital B2B and B2C digital marketing strategy. You will work cross-functionally to ensure that we’re maximizing the reach of our products and delivering on aggressive growth targets. You have a deep understanding of a multi-channel approach, and will be both directly and indirectly responsible for driving engagement, conversion, and revenue in those channels.
While you will directly manage the social media, digital marketing, and SEO teams, you’ll also be responsible for partnering deeply with the demand generation, email, creative, analytics, engineering, product, and product marketing teams to ensure that they are effective cross-functional partners who are executing against the digital marketing roadmap.
This role reports into the Sr. Director, Digital Product & Marketing.
- Develop a short and long-term performant multi-channel digital marketing strategy focused on traffic growth and direct digital revenue
- Build and execute an SEO roadmap that will lead to increased conversion and revenue
- Oversee all organic Social Media channels with a strong vision for growth
- Drive a “digital first” mindset with creative and product marketing teams to ensure high-performing assets and effective go-to-market plans
- Understand and drive actions across each of the stages of the marketing funnel, focusing on delivery and speed to market, with ongoing optimizations over time
- Excels in a fast paced, dynamic, and international environment
- Proactive communicator and master organizer
- Deep experience with SEO, organic/paid social media, and digital campaigns
- Excellent quantitative and analytics skills
- Have worked before with complex data and product environments, including e-commerce, attribution, automation, in-product user paths, and different digital channels
- Strong written and oral communicator
- Experience in self-serve B2B is a plus
- Experience working in a large corporate or enterprise environment, coordinating several cross-functional teams
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.