Senior Manager of Growth Marketing at Civitas Learning
The Senior Manager of Growth Marketing is responsible for our strategy to maximize Civitas’ reach within the higher education market. Core to this is growing our sales pipeline and optimizing conversion on all marketing channels. You’ll drive results and work to expand our customer base. This position will work closely with the sales and services team to generate and execute integrated sales and marketing campaigns to identify and market to new prospects as well as Civitas Learning’s existing subscriber base.
This role will require a mastery of marketing tactics (e.g., email marketing, webinars, SEO, landing page optimization, etc.) and an excitement to learn new tactics to expand our reach within the Higher Education market (e.g. ABM).
Key Success Criteria
● Improvement of Funnel Conversion Rates
● Increased volume of Marketing Generated Leads
● YoY Pipeline Growth
● Increase in our ability to forecast revenue from the Marketing team’s efforts
● Collaborate with sales, marketing, and product to deploy creative demand gen solutions to achieve business objectives
● Create, produce, execute and report on a demand generation plan, working closely with the marketing team and Go-To-Market team leadership.
● Understand the buyer personas and target marketing activities along the buying cycle.
● Own and scale the marketing automation framework.
● Initiate and own digital assets (i.e. emails, landing pages, videos) with sales outreach and automated workflows to support the execution of impactful campaigns.
● Execute, analyze and continuously improve targeted marketing campaigns aimed at driving new ACV, as well as upsell and cross-sell ACV from our current customer base.
● Design and implement optimization tests across the funnel (from acquisition through lifecycle retention)
● Work with the sales team to ensure that they are briefed on marketing programs and have the right information to follow up as required, and then validate that follow-up is properly conducted.
Marketing Team Collaboration
● Build out dashboards and own key performance metrics including Leads, MQLs, Opportunities, and Deals across the business to inform sales and marketing strategy and tactics and to understand campaign
● Work with Senior Manager, Marketing Communications on SEO strategy to improve search performance, increase organic lead flow, and amplify owned/earned/paid media reach
● Work with Senior Manager, Product Marketing to ensure all solution/ product language being used is appropriate, inspiring, and supportive of the product vision.
● Bachelor Degree in Marketing or Communications
● 3-5 years of experience in B2B demand generation and/or marketing operations and a track record of consistently delivering measurable results and keeping ahead of current demand generation trends.
● Comfort with the standard Demand Generation / Marketing Automation technology stacks; including Salesforce, Pardot, website, social, and email analytics.
● Familiarity with and/or experience in shifting to a revenue marketing focus
● Ability to correlate analytics and results from various prospect touchpoints and know how to adjust strategy and campaigns.
● Demonstrated ability to craft strong copy, messages and stories focused on accelerating business decisions e.g. open rates, sharing), Marketing funnel velocity/conversion, sales pipeline conversion.
● Experience and passion for knowing the truth of performance through data, and then effectively driving optimizations that continuously improve results.
● Ability to be a high performer that knows how to construct and drive support for a strategy, but also when to ask for help from leadership and team members to achieve the greatest results.
About Civitas Learning: