Senior Manager, Integrated Channel Marketing at LegalZoom
We believe that everyone should have access to professional legal advice. So, we’ve built a trusted and accessible technology-based platform to reduce barriers and help empower millions of people to grow their business, care for their families, protect their ideas and more. From Estate Planning, to Business Formations to IP, we’ve helped millions of customers, providing the protection and peace of mind they need. To date, we’ve grown to become the leading provider of online legal solutions for families and small businesses, and we’re committed to making our services even more valuable and easier to use than ever before. Join us!
We are looking for a Senior Manager of Integrated Channel Marketing, a highly visible role in the LegalZoom marketing organization to drive cross-channel campaign strategy, planning and measurement. S/he will deliver the integrated campaign plan that maximizes paid, owned, and earned to deliver full funnel objectives, from brand to DR, with advertising and with content. Most importantly, s/he will iterate upon this plan through always-on testing and optimization of channel, audience, and creative. The ideal candidate will have experience harnessing insights and data to develop a strategy, prowess in envisioning ‘the big picture’ while keeping an eye to tactical details, strong storytelling skills, and digital fluency. S/he will have a track record of leading cross-functionally to mobilize teams and influence senior stakeholders, and will report to the Director of Integrated Channel Marketing.
- Deliver omni-channel campaign strategy across paid, earned, editorial, PR, comms, etc.
- Project manage, coordinate, and partner with internal channel teams to drive execution and management of initiatives
- Harness consumer and business insights into briefings and strategies
- Establish and implement KPIs by channel that drive to holistic company goals
- Facilitate an always-on testing discipline that establishes test roadmap, hypotheses, and actionable insights that lead to relentless campaign optimization and iteration
Knowledge and Skills:
- 6+ years of analytical marketing experience (e.g. e-commerce, gaming, food delivery), either in-house or agency
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and attention to detail, comfortable presenting to executives and partners, and ability to tailor altitude and talk tracks to audiences
- Proven track record of leading and collaborating with cross-functional teams on initiatives
- Fluent in offline and digital media math, attribution models, and media measurement philosophies
- Ability to analyze business data trends to inform decisions that will fuel company growth
- Excellent project management, organizational, and prioritization skills
- Strength in storytelling, particularly in Powerpoint presentations
- Motivated self-starter with spirit of inquiry, curiosity, and entrepreneurship who’s comfortable with operating in the grey