Senior Manager, Marketing Operations at SailPoint
SailPoint’s marketing organization has dramatically shifted focus to a digital strategy and has accelerated that shift since March of 2020. Our marketing strategy and execution is data-driven from the very top of the funnel to the team’s impact all the way through our existing pipeline. This approach relies on systems, tools, data pipelines, and analytics more than ever before. Our marketing tech stack is very modern, and we continue to partner with various marketing vendors to develop further the solutions we need to run a world-class demand generation engine. We work as a unified team closely aligned with our ISRs, field reps, and partners.
As the Senior Manager of Marketing Operations, you will be instrumental in shaping and executing our vision of a world-class B2B marketing organization. You understand the B2B buyer journey and are familiar with digital strategies such as SEO/SEM optimization, ABM digital campaigns, including their orchestration at the account level, web site personalization, and cross functional process for MQA hand-off to ISRs. You are someone who is familiar with managing operational programs, including measuring campaigns, account profiles, and intent scoring. You are also versed in orchestrating various digital outreach tactics, as well as developing insights around marketing performance and pipeline influence. You also have a keen eye on the always changing marketecture landscape and keep abreast of new vendors and solutions to keep our demand generation growing. As you manage the operations and tools, you are comfortable that no day is the same. Some days you are strategizing on choosing a specific omni-channel method. Other days you might be updating reports and cleansing data. It is challenging, highly analytical, and never straightforward, however you are excited to see your vision taking shape and your efforts having immediate impact. More importantly, you know that your work is delivering high-quality pipeline to our sales team that directly drives revenue. This role is also very cross functional, so you will have the opportunity to learn from Finance, Sales, Customer Success, and even Product.
- Build, grow, manage, develop, and mentor a world-class Marketing Operations team
- Partner with both marketing & sales leadership, including cross-functional teams to develop, implement and run an efficient, data-driven, and process-oriented marketing ops function, ensuring alignment across the functions
- Oversee the day-to-day management of our marketing tech stack and database, to include identifying new marketing technologies that improve our performance
- Deliver marketing performance reporting and analysis. Partner with our Data Analytics Insights team and observe existing KPIs, pulling out actionable insights, and building/maintaining marketing dashboards/reports that illustrate progress against goals
- Manage database hygiene and optimization; develop/execute strategy for monitoring and improving gaps in data health
- Implement and optimize account scoring, routing, and methodologies to ensure the highest quality MQA are routed and prioritized appropriately for further development by the ISRs.
- Help develop or source a marketing attribution tool that provides clear insights on which programs to optimize and invest more than others and helps us define our optimum marketing mix for each audience segment.
- Support departmental need for ad-hoc reporting, modeling, and data for business reviews and executive leadership briefings
- Secure critical buy-in for new initiatives or processes within marketing
- BA/BS Degree, MBA preferred
- 10+ years of experience working in a marketing for a B2B SaaS technology with proven results
- 4+ years managing or leading a team
- Experience or familiarity with SFDC (Salesforce) and the integration between Marketing and Sales Operations
- Experience with implementing and operating marketing systems, including platforms such as 6Sense, Eloqua, Rollworks, Google analytics and other tools across the technology stack
- Demonstrated success in growing organizations and teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.