Senior Manager, Paid Acquisition at Self Financial
About the job
Self Financial is looking for an experienced, data driven Senior Manager of Paid Acquisition to join our marketing team to own the strategy of a multi-channel, multi-million dollar paid media mix to effectively acquire users. Reporting to the Director of Performance Marketing, you will manage and grow an existing high performing paid acquisition team to solve modern acquisition challenges and grow Self. This includes owning the cross-funnel media strategy for both digital and traditional/broadcast media channels. You will gain a deep understanding of our audience, develop processes and frameworks for managing campaign execution across a team, and be at the forefront of representing the Self brand through paid advertising channels.
Who We Are
Self Financial is a FinTech company with a mission to increase economic inclusion and financial resilience by helping people build credit and build savings. Self is helping millions of people begin their financial journey with a Credit Builder Account. We understand that building a financial foundation is a daunting task for most people, so we're dedicated to building a product that will help our customers move two steps in the right direction.
What You Will Do
- Own and grow a multi-million dollar paid media budget while driving efficient user acquisition at target CPAs
- Manage and grow an existing team to scale new and existing paid media channels across sources such as Google Ads, Facebook, Tik Tok, TV, Radio, Programmatic Display, etc.
- Work with a team to design, implement, test, and scale paid media strategies across channels, including landing page & creative testing, campaign structure & bidding tests, and keyword & audience testing.
- Manage in-house and external resources to develop messaging and creative assets to scale media channels and drive improved CPA/ROAS
- Evolve our optimization techniques past newly acquired accounts & CPA to optimizing for user churn and LTV
- Work closely with the analytics team to build effective reporting pipelines and provide direction for advanced measurement and attribution techniques.
- Manage existing and source new agency or media partners when required to scale into new channels and media capabilities.
- Own the reporting and ad tech stack to effectively report on and optimize campaigns
- Report and communicate campaign effectiveness to key stakeholders.
What you Bring
- B.S. or M.S. degree and 7+ years of paid media and user acquisition experience
- 2+ years of people management experience, including building, growing and managing teams of paid media digital marketer direct reports and agency partners
- Experience managing a multi-million dollar media budget
- App and web acquisition experience, including deep knowledge of measurement and automation tools (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, MMPs such as Adjust or Appsflyer, MTA, Bidding Tools, Ad Servers, etc.)
- Experience leading the growth strategies across channels including Google Ads (Paid Search, YouTube, Google App Campaigns, GDN) Paid Social (Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok, Snap), programmatic display, and broadcast media channels.
How we act with each other is how we act with our customers. We are direct, transparent, and respectful, and we hope you embrace that approach.
Benefits and Perks:
- Stock options
- Quarterly bonuses
- Generous employer-paid health, vision and dental insurance coverage
- Flexible vacation policy
- Educational assistance
- Free Gym membership
- Free at-home workout through Sworkit
- Casual dress code
- Team happy hours and events
- Remote work arrangements/ Flexible work schedule
- Monthly $100 COVID stipend
Self Financial requires all employees hired to successfully pass a background check.